This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know of a good online rpg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone know of a good online rpg?

User Info: BuyersRemorse55

BuyersRemorse55
3 years ago#21
what about Sacred 2. Its diablo style game but a lot harder. Its possible to make your build and it sucks at at higher difficutly and youd have to start over.

User Info: hacoona71

hacoona71
3 years ago#22
BuyersRemorse55 posted...
what about Sacred 2. Its diablo style game but a lot harder. Its possible to make your build and it sucks at at higher difficutly and youd have to start over.

LOVED Sacred 2. Online sucks though. Last time I played, I could never find anyone to play with. Then if you have a crew to play with, you still have to be within 10 levels of each other.

It was a glitchy game, horrible story, but it is still one of my favorite games every. I think I was probally hooked on it more than any other game EVER!!!!!

User Info: _henry14_

_henry14_
3 years ago#23
Mindbend8er posted...
dead island series, they are rpgs

This person hit the nail on the head. If you have exhausted all options and havent played this great series than i very highly recommend it
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone know of a good online rpg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived