This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just started ME2 for the first time...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just started ME2 for the first time...

User Info: TheIastspartan

TheIastspartan
3 years ago#11
I personally dislike the vanguard. But many people swear by it so maybe it's just not my thing. I found they got boring fairly quickly.

My favorites are the adept and infiltrator. With the adept, you get tons of tools at your disposal, and you pretty much feel like a jedi with a gun which is badass. Plus, sending people into the atmosphere with pull/singularity+throw is hilarious.

The infiltrator gets this awesome bullet-time effect while zooming in, which makes headshots super addictive and satisfying. You also get tactical cloak which you can either use for a quick get away or to buff your next shot. Then you also get overload and incinerate so it's a nice mix of gameplay.

User Info: TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot
3 years ago#12
ME2 is my favorite of the series, too. I liked playing (fun factor) as an Adept best, followed by Engineer, Infiltrator and Sentinel. I didn't care for the Vanguard due to my dislike of close quarters combat and Soldier is boring to me. If you are planning on playing on harder difficulty levels do yourself a favor and use Sentinel for that. They make it ridiculously easy. It's been a while, but I think I only died twice or three times as one on insanity difficulty doing all DLC.

User Info: xMark

xMark
3 years ago#13
Sheepinator posted...
xMark posted...
I've only played ME as a shooter... not really focusing on biotics.

IMO that's a waste. You can play 153,294 other games as shooters, so when a game offers you something different, take it.

The choice of Vanguard also depends on difficulty level I think. On Normal it's a lot of fun. On Insanity it's no fun at all.

I agree with you.

Idk why I do it. I usually play with biotics in mind, but end up just blowing everything away with an AR or sniper.

That's why I decided to play a vanguard.
Hopefully I'll enjoy it, or I might switch to an adept or infiltrator.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just started ME2 for the first time...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived