This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time to move on

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Time to move on

User Info: Anthonyana

Anthonyana
3 years ago#1
360 was fun. But with xbox one out there is no reason keep supporting 360. Im sure like most of you I have my collection with 360 stored up for a those days when I want to replay a series or something. But otherwise I am moving on.

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
3 years ago#2
Yeah, but aren't they eventually going to come out with special edition Xbox one's that come with all sorts of games and accessories? I have a Gears of War 3 limited edition X-Box 360. I just can't give up playing that to play that ugly Xbox One. Does the Xbox One even come with anything? Just the Kinect and one controller, right? I think I'll wait. Then when I have an awesome limited edition XboxOne that came with a butch of accessories and games you'll be jealous that all you have is a crappy black XBoxOne.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#3
Time to move on

See ya! I'll still be here enjoying my 360.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: KakkaKarrotKake

KakkaKarrotKake
3 years ago#4
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

User Info: davepesc

davepesc
3 years ago#5
This has been a great week for ebay deals! Between the 360 and PS3 my backlog is now about 40 games deep and I only spent about $160 for all of them. (PS3 games cost more, on average) I won't need to upgrade for quite a while!
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
3 years ago#6
I'm not a psychologist or something, but it sounds like the TC is trying to put his justification for spending a bucket load of money he may or may not have for a system that hasn't really impressed us yet.

Neither Next Gen console is a good value at the moment, simply because the launch titles are either available on the older consoles or the games just aren't being well received, see Ryse.

I like to wait until the consoles drop in price and I have a better library of games to look to. But thats just me.
"This Year in Jerusalem."

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
3 years ago#7
I'll move on after they drop the price and stop making Kinect mandatory.
If they do not dump Kinect from the console and keep forcing it and the increased price I will not be buying for a really long time.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#8
nope im going to keep my 360 for several more years, and if the console landscape till looks like ass a i predict it will im just not going to bother buying a console but will play steam on my laptop.
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#9
No good games for Xbox one yet... so why make the transition too early?
I hate games with bad game design

User Info: JRS511

JRS511
3 years ago#10
I never "move on" in gaming. I always play games across all platforms at any given time.
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Faith No More is underrated
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Time to move on

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived