This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any long standing series you only like ONE specific game in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there any long standing series you only like ONE specific game in?

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 years ago#21
glassghost0 posted...
There's more than 3 Dead Rising games....

lol so what does that have to do with anything? There's also more than 3 Dead Space games, but people generally speak of the 1, 2 and 3 when talking about the franchise.

As for me, I gotta go with Far Cry 3 (hated 2, and thought the first was okay as a tech demo) and Tomb Raider. Was never a fan of that franchise, but this year's entry is my GOTY, or close to it.
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
3 years ago#22
Call of Duty 4.

Also, although I like several games in the Halo series, none of them holds a candle to Halo 1.
Please let me know what you think of my youtube channel. Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame

User Info: adampeltz

adampeltz
3 years ago#23
Call of Duty 4

Star Fox 64 - seriously, nothing else in the series even comes close to this game... I liked the SNES game way back in the 90s, but it was just a rough draft that doesn't hold up.

Bioshock - the original was more than enough, and slightly overstayed its welcome... the other two feel very tired and played out

Pokemon Blue - once was more than enough of this concept.... (speaking of tired and played out.. sheesh)
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691 | PSN ID: Peltz-0

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
3 years ago#24
Elder Scrolls.

Only Skyrim.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there any long standing series you only like ONE specific game in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived