This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the Xbox 360 E-Console come with wireless adaptar built in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does the Xbox 360 E-Console come with wireless adaptar built in?

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
3 years ago#1
.....or do I have to buy a wireless adapter?

Thanks in advance
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#2
Adapter is built in old chap.
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

robster_2005
3 years ago#3
Brilliant - thanks for the quick reply :)

Well worth spending the 165 quid to replace my old 20gb xbox and broken wireless adapter then
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

robster_2005
3 years ago#4
Another quick question but would I be able to use my old A/V cable with the HD parts (green/blue part) on it for the E-Console or will it not fit

(sorry for not making that techy but hopefully you know what I mean)

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#5
The E is HDMI only.
It also does not have a TOS-Link, assuming you use some kind of surround sound system that utilises the function.

If you're after an upgrade, a more prudent choice might be the S model, which also has built in wireless N and will allow you to use your old cables, assuming that's a requirement.

If the issue is simply "I don't want to spend $30 on an official HDMI cable" you're in luck, head to monoprice or similar store and buy an HDMI cable, you can often find them for $5 or less and they're in now way lesser than the official cable.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

robster_2005
3 years ago#6
Ahhh rightio - thanks for the heads up.

Have ordered an HDMI cable for a quid off amazon as well then

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#7
F*** the E, get a Slim.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 years ago#8
robster_2005 posted...
Does the Xbox 360 E-Console come with wireless adaptar built in?

Adaptar sounds like a villain from 1960s monster movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

robster_2005
3 years ago#9
haha - bad typo on my part :D

I think for £165 with two games (Halo 4 and Tomb Raider) that's not too bad as otherwise I'm forkingg out £50 odd for a new wireless adapter

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#10
Hmm...at that price I'm assuming you're getting the 4GB console? I'd be surprised if you found that kind of deal with a capacity bigger than that.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does the Xbox 360 E-Console come with wireless adaptar built in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived