This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe presents the top 10 gaming controversies of 2013.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Angry Joe presents the top 10 gaming controversies of 2013.

User Info: invertedlegdrop

invertedlegdrop
3 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voVpvKlntDM

Video is about 45 mins long.

For those who hate Joe or just don't care:

10. PS4 prices in Latin America
9. The whole Marcus Beer/Phil Fish FEZ 2 debacle
8.Day One: Gerrys Incident/ Total Biscuit incident
7.The Wii U's poor 2013 showing
6.Paying for Betas
5.The death of LucasArts
4.Games with failed launches(BF4,SimCity,etc)
3.Anita and the feminist/sexist war
2.The Xbox One/DRM disaster
1.The whole Youtube Copyright crap

Edit this topic was posted in NGG earlier by me.
Political correctness is the fascism of the 90s-Roger Ebert

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
3 years ago#2
Angry Joe should change his name to Overly Dramatic Attention Whore Joe.... less than half of those are what I would classify as "controversies".
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: PStrife

PStrife
3 years ago#3
The Youtubes is more then just about the whiny gaming gps, a little self-absorbed on that one.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 years ago#4
I agree with everything he said about #3. I disagree with that Anita chick but she didn't deserve all the unnecessary violent reaction from the gaming community. It doesn't help your case when your side is full of sexually frustrated men-child who go nuts when someone from the outside (a non-gamer) dares to criticize their precious hobby. Seriously, what were these idiots thinking ? Aren't we trying to get away from that stereotype ?

User Info: The_Rater

The_Rater
3 years ago#5
This is coming from a youtuber that actually started to play more than 5 games on a console in the beginning of the 7th gen.

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#6
I'm more concerned of how DLC is coming along, not being put on a physical disc, content being delisted, etc. The future of digital content distribution is terrible.
I hate games with bad game design

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
3 years ago#7
gabrius posted...
Angry Joe should change his name to Overly Dramatic Attention Whore Joe.... less than half of those are what I would classify as "controversies".

lol good one gabrius.
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
3 years ago#8
gabrius posted...

Agree. I use to love his show, and I still love to hear him rant about comics, but that is what he is now coming off as, a ranter. Angry means you get mad, and become out of control.

Maybe he has been using the Nerds meditation video?
GTA V no co-op, Diablo III console is better then PC, Indie games that are better then arcade titles, Devs rushing AAA titles on current gen. what went wrong?

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
3 years ago#9
I like Angry Joe for the entertainment value of his videos, but I disagree with him on occasion.
What bothered me about this particular video was his defense of Anita. Now I agree that people should not be sending her death threats or threats of violence, but the woman is a blight on the video-game community and wants to have all sexual references and violence taken out of any and all video-games. She doesn't even like Super Mario Bros, because she disapproves of the way Princess Peach needs saving, and considers it sexist.
She makes a ton of money hating on video-games, yet admits that she doesn't play them, but wants them to be neutered.
She genuinely wants to turn all men into wusses.
And here is Joe defending the very same person who wants to ban the very games he plays.
Seriously, wtf ?

And if you don't know who the woman is, just watch this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqJCCnued6c&list=UUWB0dvorHvkQlgfGGJR2yxQ

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#10
Angry Joe is like an angsty teenage girl. Instead of being constructive, level-headed, or rational, he screams out of emotion.
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Angry Joe presents the top 10 gaming controversies of 2013.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived