The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blood Bowl opponents wanted

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Blood Bowl opponents wanted

User Info: Red Orc

Red Orc
3 years ago#1
I don't have a good computer to play the much better PC version.
I have played the real table top game for over a decade and still not that great.
I need a Friend or few that I can every once in awhile have a nice game against.
I don't like high team values, either rookie teams or under 1,600k.

I am located in the US and have found that playing with anyone overseas will 90% of the time crash the game midway through.

I also play a bunch of the other oddball card/board games on XBLA like Catan, Carcass, Lost Cities. Bonus points if anyone has HIVE off of the Indie section.

Send me a Friend request and either have Blood Bowl fairly recently played or a simple text/voice message, so I know it isn't some random.
Xbox360GT: Merman Helville

Red Orc
3 years ago#2
I even have the Dark Elves.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 years ago#3
I haven't played it recently (or much at all), but I do have Blood Bowl, Catan, and Carcassonne...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

Red Orc
3 years ago#4
Bumping a week later.
Noone wants to play your complicated game! Give us Mutant League anything instead.
Currently painting a necromantic Blood Bowl team while on the clock at work.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#5
Lemme check my team values. I think I have some middle range teams. My Wood Elf Team is broken high value.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Blood Bowl opponents wanted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived