This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody here have the game called "Raskulls"? or know anybody with that game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody here have the game called "Raskulls"? or know anybody with that game?

User Info: WiiUltraMaster

WiiUltraMaster
3 years ago#1
if you do...........do you or them play online?

are you or them willing to play online temporarily?

I just want to get this Barry character which I felt was improperly handled if playing online is the only way to get him.

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#2
I have that game. Haven't played it in a long time but I might be able to help. The only time I get to play my 360 is at night after 10pm eastern during the week. Weekend times vary so if you let me know in advance I can probably be online.

Hopefully you can get more people...I know that game's board has been dead for awhile.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening

WiiUltraMaster
3 years ago#3
Yeah I don't even care about playing online consistently I just want to unlock that character.........

Do you know if it takes long?

User Info: Donuts_R_Good

Donuts_R_Good
3 years ago#4
!!!!!!

I have only one achievement remaining for Raskulls, which is to win five online races. It's ****ing impossible nowadays because the online population is literally zero.

I'll help you get the character if you'll let me get the five wins!
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#5
Donuts_R_Good posted...
!!!!!!

I have only one achievement remaining for Raskulls, which is to win five online races. It's ****ing impossible nowadays because the online population is literally zero.

I'll help you get the character if you'll let me get the five wins!

HA!

I had to do this exact same thing to get that achievement. Managed to find somebody on the Raskulls board who teamed up with me so we could both get it.

I have no idea how long it takes to reach lvl 10, but I am guessing it will take a few online sessions to do so. When I fire up my 360 tonight I'll see what level I am in Raskulls and be able to at least guess how long it might take.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening

WiiUltraMaster
3 years ago#6
I need to buy the cheapest xbox live gold right now if I possibly can

And I don't care about winning or losing..........I just want that character (I hate incomplete rosters for stupid crap)

WiiUltraMaster
3 years ago#7
so any of you guys down for this tonight? or on another night?

User Info: jamtoast44

jamtoast44
3 years ago#8
Add me in on this I'm down for it
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody here have the game called "Raskulls"? or know anybody with that game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived