This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Hey, you see that thing (usually) on the bottom-right of your screen...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. PSA: Hey, you see that thing (usually) on the bottom-right of your screen...

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
3 years ago#1
... in FPS games? That's your mini-map/radar/anti-sneaky-enemy device. It informs you of your general vicinity and if anything around you is infested with bad guys.

I feel like I'm the only who actively looks at the thing. :(
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#2
wut
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif

User Info: dtmr

dtmr
3 years ago#3
What's a FPS? Frames per second? Don't all games consist of frames per second?
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#4
dtmr posted...

Did you know it was a bad joke when you wrote it?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

dtmr
3 years ago#5
Ginsu Victim posted...
dtmr posted...

Did you know it was a bad joke when you wrote it?

No. Is it? Seriously, what is a FPS?
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#6
SoF-Rambo posted...
... in FPS games? That's your mini-map/radar/anti-sneaky-enemy device. It informs you of your general vicinity and if anything around you is infested with bad guys.

I feel like I'm the only who actively looks at the thing. :(

I always feel the same way....

Honestly, I'd say probably 2/10 people I've played with actually check it
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Jamin-7

Jamin-7
3 years ago#7
Actually, radars in First-Person Shooters are usually on the bottom left side of the screen, bottom right screen is usually reserved for your current ammunition. Guns are usually on the right side because... [continues to ramble on non-coherently]

But yeah, people should check their radar more often. (I watch it like a hawk on my Legendary playthroughs of any of the Halo games...)
"Nice! Your fruit killing skills are remarkable." -- Gaz

dtmr
3 years ago#8
Jamin-7 posted...
Actually, radars in First-Person Shooters are usually on the bottom left side of the screen, bottom right screen is usually reserved for your current ammunition. Guns are usually on the right side because... [continues to ramble on non-coherently]

Oh! First person shooter! Thanks for answering my question instead of calling me unfunny.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#9
dtmr posted...
Jamin-7 posted...

Oh! First person shooter! Thanks for answering my question instead of calling me unfunny.

You've been a member since 2009. How the hell did you go this long without knowing that? It's a term used DAILY around here.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

dtmr
3 years ago#10
Ginsu Victim posted...
dtmr posted...
Jamin-7 posted...

You've been a member since 2009. How the hell did you go this long without knowing that? It's a term used DAILY around here.

How dare you assume knowledge of my knowledge. Also, I'm from Indiana. English is a second language.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. PSA: Hey, you see that thing (usually) on the bottom-right of your screen...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived