This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wwe network on xbl?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. wwe network on xbl?

User Info: d3z1i0b

d3z1i0b
3 years ago#1
I downloaded the app, and made an account on their site. But when I try to log into the app, it says username invalid. Has anyone used this app before?

User Info: SolGerX

SolGerX
3 years ago#2
i don't think it's active yet. i downloaded it on ps3 and it says to wait for tomorrow. it hasn't launched yet and i pressume that's why you can't access it.

question: it's a six month commitment, but do you have to pay the six months up front or what?

edit: are you sure you got the WWE Network app? what i see on my apps is the wwe app that only has highlights and pics and that sort of thing. the app on the ps3 has a very different logo.
GamerTag: SolGer360

User Info: kraven867

kraven867
3 years ago#3
SolGerX posted...
i don't think it's active yet. i downloaded it on ps3 and it says to wait for tomorrow. it hasn't launched yet and i pressume that's why you can't access it.

question: it's a six month commitment, but do you have to pay the six months up front or what?

edit: are you sure you got the WWE Network app? what i see on my apps is the wwe app that only has highlights and pics and that sort of thing. the app on the ps3 has a very different logo.

Believe it is $9.99 a month plus tax for six months instead of a lump sum, but not sure. Has a one week free trial as well
3DS Friend code: 2191-7640-4027

User Info: ChiTownRedneck

ChiTownRedneck
3 years ago#4
SolGerX posted...

You pay the 9.99 every month it's not a lump sum. It's not active until 9am est if I remember correctly.

User Info: SolGerX

SolGerX
3 years ago#5
thanks for the info. i imagine that you pay 10 per month and if you cancel before you have to pay a contract fee like a cell phone bill i suppose.
GamerTag: SolGer360

User Info: bess2k2

bess2k2
3 years ago#6
Anyone get it working on the Xbox yet?
R.I.P. James Gordon & Stack Bundles.

User Info: ShoRtHop

ShoRtHop
3 years ago#7
I'm having the same issue. Signed up for it this morning and I can't seem to get it to work on Xbox.
Gamertag: ShoRtHop
SF Giants/Fresno Grizzlies - Baseball...I live for this

User Info: apryll7070

apryll7070
3 years ago#8
I am having the same issue...Are you all getting a message that the user or password is unrecognized?

User Info: XRawXTalentX

XRawXTalentX
3 years ago#9
same here, works online and on apple products, but xbox live says not recognized

User Info: ShoRtHop

ShoRtHop
3 years ago#10
Yup. It says it's unrecognized.
Gamertag: ShoRtHop
SF Giants/Fresno Grizzlies - Baseball...I live for this
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. wwe network on xbl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived