This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live Billing Troubles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live Billing Troubles

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
3 years ago#1
I currently have an xbox one and an xbox 360 and im being charged twice for xbox live, they pulled $10 from me this month and they pulled $60 back in December for a year. and now when i try to turn off auto renewal for the $10 a month it says i cant because auto renewal is already off for the $60 a year. Help?

User Info: StucklnMyPants

StucklnMyPants
3 years ago#2
You need to call Xbox support. 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you reside in the US. There's nothing anyone here could do; you'll need an official representative from Microsoft.

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#3
BoomerHelll posted...
I currently have an xbox one and an xbox 360 and im being charged twice for xbox live, they pulled $10 from me this month and they pulled $60 back in December for a year. and now when i try to turn off auto renewal for the $10 a month it says i cant because auto renewal is already off for the $60 a year. Help?

the same thing happen to me they say dispute with your bank. least i know how this started stupid xbox one must of done this
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
3 years ago#4
alright thanks guys ill try first thing in the morning

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#5
You could even get free gold if you play your cards right and get a good worker instead of the sour puss they have working the support sometimes.
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#6
BoomerHelll posted...
alright thanks guys ill try first thing in the morning

i gotta call in the moring too tired of this bs!
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live Billing Troubles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived