This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am trading my 360 & all my Games - FED UP !!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I am trading my 360 & all my Games - FED UP !!!

User Info: OutcastN715

OutcastN715
3 years ago#1
Damn, This has been like an act of god. I mean this is friggen insane & nuts. All I did was switch my 20GB HDD to a 60 GB HDD. If I knew it was going to be such as complicated mess I would have just stuck with using my 20 GB HDD & never would have messed with this process.

I been over my Relatives 4 Times, each time I was having issues, now I can not even log back into my Gamer Tag cause I do not remember my Windows Live ID, Email or Passcode associated with my 360. Since it is being such as Pain in the ass I am officially done with MS.

I mean why is this so complicated. Why can I not just enter my Gamer Tag why Do I need my Email, my Pass Code or my DNA or Urine Sample.

This is why I am keeping my PS3 cause it is so much simplier to use. I also don't have to worry about upgrading or switching or losing my PSN Account unlike my 360.

So Now I may have lost everything, All of my Achievements, my Gamerscore, & every DLC Add-On I Done. Just cause I don't remember my Email to access my Profile.

So screw MS, I am going to trade in my 360, & about 50 360 GAMES & get me my Final Fantasy LR & My South Park on my PS3.

SCREW YOU MS YOU COMPILICATED MORONS.

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#2
15: New User (1)

Don't take the bait
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Solo

Solo
3 years ago#3
Ok
getting moderated builds character

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
3 years ago#4
Bye

User Info: brunbbmerc

brunbbmerc
3 years ago#5
a lot of things associated with xbox outside if the actual games are pretty bad
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.

User Info: OutcastN715

OutcastN715
3 years ago#6
All that money down the crapper over 200 Bucks of DLC GONE cause I don't remember MY EMAIL

I AM GOING PS3 ONLY I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MS AGAIN.

User Info: Liquid Snake2

Liquid Snake2
3 years ago#7
XD
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 years ago#8
Its kind of your fault for forgetting your password, but i sympathize and would be incredibly angry myself.

My brother lost his original Xbox name, one i personally liked calling him in game, because like you, he couldn't remember his password for that email. From then on i made it a point to remember it for him, just in case.

I know it sucks because you could easily provide proof of who you are, as i suggested he do while on the phone with MS, but they refuse to accept it. With that i understand your anger and frustration.

I am curious however why you think Sony wouldn't screw you over in the same manner. Not that i'm familiar with PSN myself, outside of making a PSN account in preparation for an eventual PS4 purchase.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: DeadMaster

DeadMaster
3 years ago#9
Liquid Snake2 posted...
XD
DAAAAHHH!

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
3 years ago#10
call M$, explain the situation and i am sure they can help you out. also before you upgraded the HDD, you should have looked at the e-mail, it shows it on the screen with your Gamertag.
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I am trading my 360 & all my Games - FED UP !!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived