This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone else lost their Watch Dogs wood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Has anyone else lost their Watch Dogs wood?

User Info: VandelayInc

VandelayInc
3 years ago#21
i never had wood for it in the first place. whats it all about, hacking peoples iphone? the premise of the game doesnt appeal to me at all.

User Info: ohollywoodo

ohollywoodo
3 years ago#22
I barely had a semi to begin with.
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me

User Info: SplatterHouse55

SplatterHouse55
3 years ago#23
My excitement for WD has cooled, but some strong previews can quickly change that.
Ever since I started working, every day has been worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
3 years ago#24
I feel like its going to be a mix of GTA and assassins creed mixed together.. I was kinda excited for it.. But the delay ruined it for me.
LoL IGN/Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#25
Never cared. The second a gun showed up, I knew this would be yet another boring Ubi open-worlder, but with lots of shooting. Not appealing at all. Now if I find out you can play the game 100% as a hacker who melees only in occasional self-defense and never has to touch a gun, I might reconsider.
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Has anyone else lost their Watch Dogs wood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived