This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games With Gold FAQ 2.0

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games With Gold FAQ 2.0

User Info: unnamedFer

unnamedFer
1 year ago#161
very few you cant play if you dont have gold or are offline. Most of those are multiplayer online games

User Info: Loveddup

Loveddup
1 year ago#162
Hmm,.
Why?
darktheron posted...
The xbox live gold free games aren't really free. You have have a gold membership to play the games and for some you have to be connected to the internet. If you went offline or don't have gold membership you won't have the games till you get gold membership back.

That is only true for the Xbox One, you do not need Gold on the 360 to play GwG offerings.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
1 year ago#164
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
darktheron posted...
The xbox live gold free games aren't really free. You have have a gold membership to play the games and for some you have to be connected to the internet. If you went offline or don't have gold membership you won't have the games till you get gold membership back.

That is only true for the Xbox One, you do not need Gold on the 360 to play GwG offerings.

Oh nice, so if i downloaded AC2 on the xbox 360 when it was free for gold back in the day, now that BC is out on the xbox one and so is AC2 i noticed i have it as well for my install, can i play that game without gold or do i need it now since its on the xbox one?
The way to life is the key to victory.
It is still a 360 game, I believe it still works the same way.

User Info: Loveddup

Loveddup
1 year ago#166
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
It is still a 360 game, I believe it still works the same way.
Why?
F me?
My Cod Zombie Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwiefIpeKntbs3UnSoF4Bw
No thanks?
They mostly come at night, mostly.

User Info: hawk222

hawk222
1 year ago#169
I've got a very situational question. If I buy a Gold subscription and use Xbox.com to "buy" the current game (Borderlands in this case), will I be able to download it to my console even after my subscription runs out? Since it said that it's in my purchase history, I should be able to access it whenever, right?

...Also, I was able to get a free one month trial even though I've been a member for years and have used Xbox Live before. Was there some kind of "we screwed up" thing that happened recently that prompted this "gift"?

Sorry, one last thing: even though I don't own an Xbox One, is it possible to get the free Xbox One games on my profile and download to a console should I ever get one?
Days until I can change my screen name to hawk222: 221
Gamertag: Hawk 22288 / NNID: hawk222

User Info: DasBatmobil

DasBatmobil
1 year ago#170
Vorzakh222 posted...
I've got a very situational question. If I buy a Gold subscription and use Xbox.com to "buy" the current game (Borderlands in this case), will I be able to download it to my console even after my subscription runs out? Since it said that it's in my purchase history, I should be able to access it whenever, right?

...Also, I was able to get a free one month trial even though I've been a member for years and have used Xbox Live before. Was there some kind of "we screwed up" thing that happened recently that prompted this "gift"?

Sorry, one last thing: even though I don't own an Xbox One, is it possible to get the free Xbox One games on my profile and download to a console should I ever get one?

Yes to your first question.

Second one not sure but generally its just a one month free of charge sub.

And yes to the third.
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games With Gold FAQ 2.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.