This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, something's wrong with my 360.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Guys, something's wrong with my 360.....

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
3 years ago#21
orangenee posted...
The power bricks on Slims are complete garbage compared to the old ones. Mine gave out after only a year, so I use my old phat one now. Not necessarily anything to do with your issue but still.

However, you mentioned some sort of moisture. I'd try leaving it for a day or two so any moisture in it drys out. See what happens after that.

My slim box has lasted me damn near 2 years so far and I'm good.. In fact its better than my old one fat xboxs
LoL IGN/Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#22
I'm on about the power brick, not the console, ZDT.
Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
3 years ago#23
And if you make an effort you can sell your broken unit for probably $25 or so , modders and repair guys like to snatch them up for cheap parts and power bricks.
Last time I got $40 for mine on Craig List with a bad disc drive but that was about 3 years ago

User Info: Joseph091472

Joseph091472
3 years ago#24
If the hard drive Is already put Into the slim model. I must of had a different slim model. Sometimes the power brick can be the main Issue.
EST 4 LIFE - Machine Gun Kelly

User Info: ReportMeTyree

ReportMeTyree
3 years ago#25
This is a troll topic, girls don't play games

just kidding
Now playing: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, Dead Space 3, Gravity Rush, MGS V: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider,AC:IV, WWE 2k14, Just Cause 2, Saints Row IV,Tales of X
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Guys, something's wrong with my 360.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived