This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox live gold 12 month isn't getting on sale for 40 dollars is it? by March 26

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox live gold 12 month isn't getting on sale for 40 dollars is it? by March 26

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
3 years ago#1
looks like I gotta do what I gotta do to enjoy my content.

it's okay I guess I haven't paid full price for the xbox live gold in about 7 years. I was the kid who had the auto renewal for like 7 straight years between 2003 and 2007 I got charged fifty dollars every year before I got off auto renewal to save a few bucks looks like this year MS is getting all my money.
Roffle. What would Gamefaqs do without Reginald.

User Info: ReportMeTyree

ReportMeTyree
3 years ago#2
ok
Now playing: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, Dead Space 3, Gravity Rush, MGS V: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider,AC:IV, WWE 2k14, Just Cause 2, Saints Row IV,Tales of X

User Info: NeVaRmoore

NeVaRmoore
3 years ago#3
It was on sale on Amazon for a good long while. If it isn't anymore then you just barely missed it.
Watching people argue about Games with Gold vs PS+ is like watching two fat chicks argue which one's skinniest. Nobody wins.

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
3 years ago#4
NeVaRmoore posted...
It was on sale on Amazon for a good long while. If it isn't anymore then you just barely missed it.

yeah I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of that.
Roffle. What would Gamefaqs do without Reginald.

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
3 years ago#5
You should have bought it when it was on sale, they do stack you know.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox live gold 12 month isn't getting on sale for 40 dollars is it? by March 26

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived