This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lord of the rings conquest delisted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. lord of the rings conquest delisted?

User Info: corex3d

corex3d
3 years ago#1
can't find any info about it anywhere but it seems to have been delisted which is interesting since about a week or two ago it was being advertised on the dashboard for me when it was on GoD it cost $15 thought of getting it a few times even though the multiplayer servers are shutdown I think

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LOTR-Conquest/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410852

http://beta.xbldb.com/offers/000-a53

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
3 years ago#2
Was it an ad for a game that was recommended to you?

Ads for all sorts of games show up on my dashboard all the time and when I highlight them for long enough there will be a popup that says the game was recommend to me based on a couple games I've played.

But stuff being delisted isn't uncommon. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?

User Info: corex3d

corex3d
3 years ago#3
nope it was a ad in the featured game section one of the big squares in the middle if it was still there I would take a picture but its gone now
(message deleted)

User Info: ibrokethedam

ibrokethedam
3 years ago#5
Dang. I love Battlefront and LotR, so I wanted to get this game eventually. On the other hand, I didn't really care for the demo, so I guess this keeps me from wasting $15. Still, a little warning would be nice.
3DS: 3351-4206-7047

User Info: Johnny_Sinister

Johnny_Sinister
3 years ago#6
Well it may have just recently been delisted, but EA stopped supporting quite awhile ago. Its servers were shut down, so all multiplayer is gone forever, including about a dozen or so achievements (if you are into that kind of thing).

Just letting you know that if you did find/download the game, it is no longer complete.
It's all or nothing. And nothing is all I ever get.
Gamer Tag: Johnny Sinister

User Info: Pyro-Ro

Pyro-Ro
3 years ago#7
Aw really? That sucks.
I play this game all the time with my brother. But yeah, the servers have been down for a good few years now.

Lets hope they dont do the same to the new Battlefront servers.
GT: Inward Singing

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 years ago#8
wasnt the online for that game shut down like 2 years ago?
Ron Paul 2012
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. lord of the rings conquest delisted?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived