This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a cheap headset.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need a cheap headset.

User Info: njkking01

njkking01
3 years ago#1
Need a headset for under $30. I just need for single player games like the walking dead game, bioshock and other heavy story driven games.So whats a good headset for cheap? Can I just get a regular head set and use a optical to 3.5mm jack? will I be able to control the volume that well with that method. I was thinking of the Xl1 turtle beach 16 bucks.

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
3 years ago#2
As long as the headset has volume control on it, that should suit your needs. Do realize, though, that you're not going to get a headset that sounds great for under $30. I imagine the one you mentioned will be passable, though.
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://tinyurl.com/k5uwjh7

User Info: njkking01

njkking01
3 years ago#3
fiasco86 posted...
As long as the headset has volume control on it, that should suit your needs. Do realize, though, that you're not going to get a headset that sounds great for under $30. I imagine the one you mentioned will be passable, though.

As long as Its louds and sounds like its coming from my tv thats fine. My walls are paper thin so I gotta keep my volume low and its hard to hear games like that.

User Info: feared4power

feared4power
3 years ago#4
njkking01 posted...
fiasco86 posted...

As long as Its louds and sounds like its coming from my tv thats fine. My walls are paper thin so I gotta keep my volume low and its hard to hear games like that.

You won't get that for 30 bucks lol. Try saving up your allowance for a year.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#5
get headphones not a headset
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Need a cheap headset.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived