This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The godfather of the 360 board, sir bronze, has sad news: RROD for my console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The godfather of the 360 board, sir bronze, has sad news: RROD for my console

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 years ago#21
you guys are just gonna love this, my console is FINE LOL

The power plug brick thingy wasn't plugged in all the way and I noticed it had a red light on the ground earlier today. I unplugged it and plugged it in fully then it went to a orange color on the brick and then I turned the console on and it had the normal yellow light.

Is that a common occurence, for it to have red rings/red power brick light when it isn't plugged in all the way? Why didn't you guys mention this? I could have thrown it out a couple weeks from now and would have thrown away a perfectly good 2008 elite console. I thought it was strange cuz I have had literally zero problems reading discs/playing games minus the bethesda/obsidian freezing game issues.

Woo hoo!
http://imgur.com/jRKwVCy

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
3 years ago#22
well,congrats bronze lol. glad thta it is still alive! :)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#23
hurrah, long live Sir bronze
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
3 years ago#24
God damn it. Ruined a perfectly nice Sunday.
If you can read this, well done. Not changing this sig until something happens whenever but not before never.

User Info: Focian

Focian
3 years ago#25
gabrius posted...
The only people who care are happy this happened.... meaning you must be the third godfather. At least that'd explain why you are universally hated =P

This just won the entire damn topic! Haha!
GT/PSN: Focian
RIP Rik Mayall (7 March 1958 - 9 June 2014) "You're just a door, I'm Rik ****ing Mayall!!"

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
3 years ago#26
Which probably means I took silver and bronze took, well, hmm, nope, not going to say it, especially since I think others made better posts.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#27
You know the console will charge when it's off, right?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The godfather of the 360 board, sir bronze, has sad news: RROD for my console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived