This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best RPG (IYO) on the 360??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is the best RPG (IYO) on the 360??

User Info: Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance
2 years ago#1
I'm thinking of picking one of these up in the coming days. Any suggestions?
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA V, New Super Mario Bros., Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Metal Slug 3, SFIII Third Strike, Uncharted

User Info: Agent9

Agent9
2 years ago#2
I'm enjoying both Kingdoms of Amalur and Fallout 3.
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood

User Info: Axess68

Axess68
2 years ago#3
Skyrim or Oblivion. Nothing else even comes close.

Edit: Danny's not here Mr Torrance.
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.

User Info: Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance
2 years ago#4
Axess68 posted...
Skyrim or Oblivion. Nothing else even comes close.

Edit: Danny's not here Mr Torrance.

And for Skyrim, should I just get the bare bones version or the one that packs other quests and all that extra stuff? sorry, just been a while since I've picked any rpgs up.

and nice catch on the name ;)
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA V, New Super Mario Bros., Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Metal Slug 3, SFIII Third Strike, Uncharted

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
2 years ago#5
The Mass Effect Trilogy.
Alpha Protocol.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Skyrim and Oblivion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

User Info: Axess68

Axess68
2 years ago#6
Oh definitely get the Legendary Edition for Skyrim. It's not very expensive anymore. Heck, the game guide itself is over 1000 pages. That makes for a HUGE game. The world lives and breathes. People have schedules, chores, etc. It isn't static like a lot of RPGs where the world just exists to your tastes alone. You're very much a visitor to THEIR world and there is a lot to get into. I think I've logged well over 1000 hours in Skyrim all told.
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.

User Info: Spirited_Rat

Spirited_Rat
2 years ago#7
Lost Odyssey
It annoys me when people say 'RPG games'.
RATLANK is back!

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#8
Mass Effect 2
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#9
Axess68 posted...
Oh definitely get the Legendary Edition for Skyrim. It's not very expensive anymore. Heck, the game guide itself is over 1000 pages. That makes for a HUGE game. The world lives and breathes. People have schedules, chores, etc. It isn't static like a lot of RPGs where the world just exists to your tastes alone. You're very much a visitor to THEIR world and there is a lot to get into. I think I've logged well over 1000 hours in Skyrim all told.

What the hell are you talking about?
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

User Info: lostweat

lostweat
2 years ago#10
Resonance of Fate.
"A threat for a threat leaves the whole world Terrified"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is the best RPG (IYO) on the 360??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived