This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you know more strong female characters in video games or in real life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you know more strong female characters in video games or in real life?

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
2 years ago#21
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
How many video game females are single parents that have overcome addiction and have raised multiple bright, polite and compassionate kid/s all on their own? None that I'm aware of. I know a women in real life that has done just that plus she herself suffers from Type 2 diabetes. On top of all that, her father just recently passed away(colon cancer) and when I last saw her, before I had a chance to say anything, she asked me how I was doing. No video game character can top that.

If she was a strong person she wouldn't have gotten addicted to drugs or acted irresponsibly sexually and had a kid in the first place.

She is perhaps a stronger person now having survived all that.
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him

User Info: snacktimeguy

snacktimeguy
2 years ago#22
Real life
Proud follower of Jesus Christ

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
2 years ago#23
simonbelmont2 posted...
JackBurton85 posted...

If she was a strong person she wouldn't have gotten addicted to drugs or acted irresponsibly sexually and had a kid in the first place.

She is perhaps a stronger person now having survived all that.

The rough statistic is that only about 25% of addicts manage a full recovery. I'm pretty sure it takes more than JackBurton85 has on his best day.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
2 years ago#24
MoreLemonPledge posted...
I know plenty of strong women. It takes strength to hold your self upside down on a pole as you slide down.

Trust me, I tried.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: namewitheld

namewitheld
2 years ago#25
Im aware of the realities of life and thusly how trite an assessment of ' strength of character ' is.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
2 years ago#26
These men clearly do not respect the almighty uterus. ALMIGHTY UTERUS.
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Pokemon Y, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
3DS Friend Code: 1220-8407-0131 GT: PaladinBrandon

User Info: Doktor_Wilhelm

Doktor_Wilhelm
2 years ago#27
I've never met a female character in real life, what with all the female characters I know being fictional.
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
2 years ago#28
So many female topics popping up on so many sites.
10 most offensive things about web sites:
1: idiots that pretend certain roles played by women are offensive. 2-10: see 1.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
2 years ago#29
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
How many video game females are single parents that have overcome addiction and have raised multiple bright, polite and compassionate kid/s all on their own? None that I'm aware of. I know a women in real life that has done just that plus she herself suffers from Type 2 diabetes. On top of all that, her father just recently passed away(colon cancer) and when I last saw her, before I had a chance to say anything, she asked me how I was doing. No video game character can top that.

the drug part I can't argue with, but did it ever occur to you she might have wanted kids at the time????
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
2 years ago#30
SubwooferKing posted...
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

the drug part I can't argue with, but did it ever occur to you she might have wanted kids at the time????

Druggies generally don't.
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you know more strong female characters in video games or in real life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived