This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBox 360 - List of Complete, GOTY, and Ultimate Game Editions

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBox 360 - List of Complete, GOTY, and Ultimate Game Editions

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
4 months ago#411
awesome! :)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
(message deleted)

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
4 months ago#413
A correction and another release for the list (I lol'd at the descriptions for this one).

- Too Human has a + [NG+] mode

Naughty Bear -- Gold Edition [Released: May 17, 2010]
Includes:
- Add-on DLCs (3): 'Episode 8 - Danger Bear,' 'Episode 9 - Pirate Bear,' and 'Episode 10 - The Vampiricorn'
- Weapon and kill DLCs (3): 'Cutlass,' 'Rod of Justice,' and 'Vicious Vampire Claws'
- Costume DLCs (12): hats ('Admiral,' 'Bearrrrrrgh!,' 'Mighty,' 'The Prince of Darkness,' 'Sidekick,' 'Witch') and disguises ('Danger Bear,' 'Naughtula,' 'Pirate,' 'Super' 'The Great Bear Beard,' 'The Vampiricorn')
- Multiplayer mode DLCs (4): 'Dancing King,' 'Defluffication,' 'Left 4 Ted,' and 'Vampiricorn'

Edit: Here's another NTSC-J exclusive release for the list... (correct *this* time...) <)

Biohazard 6 -- Special Package + [Released: August 8, 2013] - NTSC-J ONLY
- All additional content is redeemed through separate 'one use' codes
Includes:
- Multiplayer modes (4): 'Onslaught,' 'Predator,' 'Siege,' and 'Survivors'
- 'Map Pack' DLC bundle (7 maps): 'Catacombs,' 'Creature Workshop,' 'High Seas Fortress,' Liquid Fire,' Rail Yard,' 'Requiem for War,' and 'Rooftop Mission'
- 'Japanese Voiceover' pack

I also found more releases for review, today ("the wheels on the bus go round and round...", etc.).
'~'

andri_g
4 months ago#414
I've found several special edition releases with "mostly skins" for DLCs. To me, these are not ideal or complete releases; I'd prefer to exclude them from the list.

This would mean leaving-out or removing the following releases:

Batman: Arkham Origins -- Special Edition (already in list; only 'Deathstroke' DLC has non-skin content)
Brink -- Special Edition
Bulletstorm -- Epic Edition
Deadfall Adventures -- Collector's Edition (already in list; AQ Revolver is the only non-skin DLC content)
Gears of War 3 -- Epic Edition
Soul Calibur V -- Collector's Edition

Feel free to post or PM any comments or concerns about using this change in [the final version of] the list.
'~'

User Info: boom-headshots

boom-headshots
3 months ago#415
Very nice
"Well I say, let's get out there and whack it."

andri_g
3 months ago#416
An update and two more additions for the list.

- previously mentioned 'mostly skins' releases will be omitted from the next list update.

Darksiders II -- Collector's Edition [Released: June 26, 2012]
- XBox One supported
Includes:
- 'Shadow of Death' pack
- 'Limited Edition' release of game with 'Argul's Tomb' expansion

Sniper: Ghost Warrior -- Limited Edition [Released: September 1, 2011]
Includes 'Second Strike' pack DLC (DLC code)

My next few posts will be focused mostly on reformatting testing and getting the fully updated list ready. Stay tuned. :P
'~'

andri_g
2 months ago#417
I've been busy *crunching* characters: making changes and trying to find ways to make the list more efficient without leaving out any key game release details. Almost there...

Here are a few corrections, updates, and another addition.

- Battlefield 3: changed 'GOTY Edition' to 'Premium Edition' (possibly an early 'aka' reference error, but no GOTY edition of B3 was ever released);
- Battlefield 3 -- Premium Edition DLCs are codes--moved to 'DLC Codes Only' section;
- Forza Motorsport 2: the *Platinum Hits* (NTSC) release includes DLC content; the *Classics* (PAL) release does not include any DLC content;
- Saints Row 3 now is XBox One supported

Dante's Inferno -- St. Lucia Edition (aka, 'Game of the Year Edition') [Released: March 14, 2010] - PAL ONLY
Includes:
- 'Trials of St. Lucia' expansion
- 'Dark Forest' add-on pack DLC (3 items): 'Dark Forest' level, 'Disco Inferno' costume, and 'Stone of Wrath' relic

If you notice any other changes that should be made to the list--game releases or game release details--send a PM to let me know. Thanks!
'~'

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
2 months ago#418
awesome! thanks man :)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

andri_g
1 month ago#419
I am *concerned* that one too many updates will cause the current formatting scheme to break. The only way to know now, though, is with a full list update...

Also, another update and another addition for the list.
-

Update:
Halo 4 -- Game of the Year Edition is now XBox One supported (I thought this would be a no-go due to the MC Edition)
-

Added:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -- Special Edition [Released: February 7, 2012]
- All additional content is redeemed through separate pass and 'one use' codes
Includes:
- 'Fate-Touched Weapons' pack DLC (9 weapons that increase XP gained from Fate-Shift kills)
- 'House of Valor' pack DLC (7 single-player faction quests)
- 'Shepard's Battle Armor' unlockables (activate on-line pass)
- 'Dual Omniblade Daggers' unlockables (download and play ME3 Demo)
-

There are still other titles "under review" either because details have to be confirmed or the added content lends little or nothing to the game-play experience.

Stay tuned...
'~'

andri_g
1 month ago#420
Well, hang on to your hats and cross your fingers--we're about to find-out how well GameFAQs character parsing handles the new formatting for the list...

Edit: It seems like the reformatting worked fairly well. :D Now, to finish checking the releases still "under review".
'~'
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBox 360 - List of Complete, GOTY, and Ultimate Game Editions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.