This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your last 3 games you played and progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
9 months ago#1
This will get to 500

Transformers WoC
Did some multiplayer leveling up the 4 different classes.

The first Templer
Did the campaign in coop to the seige of acre.
Realized only the host will get the cheevo. So we have to play it twice.

Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2
Played multiplayer with friend. Never would have known he was playing it if i didnt set that game for a activity beacon. Got alot of online and secrets cheevos done.
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Leader of 500 and sunbro board

User Info: ssj5goku2005

ssj5goku2005
9 months ago#2
Borderlands - I'm currently in New Haven doing the missions there. I'm not sure how close I am to finishing the game but I think I'm at least halfway done.

Super Mario Maker - Well, there's not much "progress" in this game, to be honest. I played the 100 Mario Challenge and made it to level 12 before saving and going to play something else.

Super Mario Bros. - I finished this one a while ago. I went back last night to play it for a little nostalgia trip. If you wanna know my progress from last night, I made it to 8-1 (using warps, of course) and lost all of my lives there.
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
9 months ago#3
Bloodborne - Made it to the second boss. Almost won twice, but died both times when he had like 5% health.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 something something - Somewhere halfway through, I think.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Second try to get into it. Early on. Made a campfire. Having trouble keeping interested, and considering just stopping.
You can yearn for life to be simple or
You can learn from strife let it build your core

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
9 months ago#4
Good to see this topic again.

Atic Atac (played via Rare Replay)

One of the more enjoyable of the early 80's games on RR imo. With cheats activated of course. Escaped from the castle with the first two characters and set it up for the third before turning it off.

Layers of Fear

Completed one full playthrough. Got the self-portrait ending, but then was able to force the other two endings by doing some things differently in the later chapters via chapter select. Great for an initial playthrough. Once you know where all the various jumpscares and things are it kind of loses its charm. Still, a perfect selection for GWG (imo) though: a game that I was kinda interested in playing, but didn't really want to spend the money on.

Halo MCC

Played some online MP matches in the Team Slayer and Big Team playlists. Very surprised and pleased at how fast I find matches at night in this, what I figured was by now a dead collection. Wish people would vote for H1/H2 maps more often instead of H3 and H3 only like 90% of the time.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
9 months ago#5
500 posts about 4years the way this board is :P

Borderlands 2. UVH Tiny Tina's DLC at the moment. Getting ruined.

Black Ops 2. Multiplayer, Prestige 7ish maybe 6.

Terraria. Haven't played for ages, but was playing with my friend.
Decimation is my demise.

User Info: oldgamingfan

oldgamingfan
9 months ago#6
Splinter cell double agent GameCube version

Beat the cruise ship level

Fallout new Vegas

just reached new Vegas on my new play through

Left 4 dead 2

Beat the dead air level with my mom during offline coop yes my mom loves video games especially zombie games
Jill stein for president 2016

User Info: SnakeSnakeSnake

SnakeSnakeSnake
9 months ago#7
Alan Wake: I think episode 2 or 3. Still early in the game.

Conan: Beat it. Just beat it.

Rayman Origins: I have no idea where I am but maybe 2 hours in.

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
9 months ago#8
Chrono Cross - Recruiting characters
Shining Force 3 Scenario 1 - About to finish the game
Dragoneer's Aria - Lost on where to go or what to do next, will look up a guide

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
9 months ago#9
Septerra Core - Finished at long last. I cheated my ass off but i don't regret it. The combat is way too slow and some dungeons ridiculously long.

Hydrophobia - Started but not complete, since it gives me motion sickness.

Oblivion - finishing up my old as dirt adventure started in 2006, finished up KotN, doing Shivering Isles now and the final main mission will follow.
Also created my second character and will probably do a quickie playthrough as a Nord female to get in the mood for Skyrim at some point.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
9 months ago#10
Dead Rising 1 - probably 20%
Witcher 2 - 1%
Beautiful Katamari -14%
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived