This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your last 3 games you played and progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
3 months ago#101
Lords of the fallen
Just beat the second boss. It's a pretty decent game so far. If I could only get pass those shield dudes in memorial.

Madden 15
6 and 0 With bills in third year. About to play rival 3-2 patriots.

Shadows Of Mordor Goty
Did the bright lord dlc. It was pretty cool and not too long. Got some amazing runes that will carry back to the main game.
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 months ago#102
Mega Man - Completed
Mega Man 2 - Completed
Mega Man 3 - Completed
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: shaggy721

shaggy721
3 months ago#103
hunted: demons forge
Played through the prologue but it started to bore me. I'll try to give it another chance eventually.

alien rage
I think I may be in the 4th level, it seems like a mediocre fps but pretty decent quality for an arcade game.

Catherine
I'm a few levels into the 6th night. Been playing the game through on easy but the puzzles seem to be getting more difficult. Very unique game though

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 months ago#104
Mega Man 4 - Completed
Mega Man 5 - Completed
Mega Man 6 - Completed
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Blondie_420

Blondie_420
3 months ago#105
I was wondering if anyone could help me. A slight throwback here, maybe, but I'm playing Soul Calibur IV on 360. Does anyone know how to set it up so that one can use the right analog stick for moves? I'm not sure how to do it in this console/version of the game, or even if you can...

Big_Nabendu
3 months ago#106
Don't ask on this topic
Make a new topic
Seriously man, isn't that something you could Google?

Star Trek Legacy
Got in a session. All the multiplayer is done. If only I could get pass the astroid level

Shadow of mordor
Beat the game. Now to wrap up everything else

Soul Calibur 2
Did a lot of weapon master. About halfway done

User Info: CrazyJake816

CrazyJake816
3 months ago#107
Darksiders 2- Completed the Drenchfort.
Darksiders- Finished this morning.
Banjo-Kazooie- Currently going through Mad Monster Mansion.
"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"- Vergil

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
3 months ago#108
All RR related...

Killer Instinct Gold (played within Rare Replay)

Completed all milestones and bonus achievements. For some reason, I don't remember this game being so difficult. I remember beating through the arcade several times on the N64 when I was younger, but this time around I had to rely on cheap tactics with Sabrewulf just to beat it on Easy. Still fun, though.

Grabbed by the Ghoulies (played within Rare Replay)

Beat the game and about a half dozen of the side challenges. Underrated game, imo. I'm definitely not saying it's better than my favorite pre-Xbox Rare games, but it absolutely does have as much “Rare charm” as them. Interesting gameplay, almost like a modern Atic Atac. Of course, I'm sure the fact that they updated this one to be 1080p/60fps did much to increase my enjoyment of the game.

Rare Replay (the entity itself!)

Also played/did some things that help RR stand out as its own unique exclusive. Namely, played a lot of Snapshots and Snapshot Playlists (Snapshots are brief, isolated challenges that they created utilizing their included pre-N64 games; the Playlists are cross-game sets of said challenges that you must beat before failing 3 times). I gave each of the six Playlists a single try, but only managed to successfully complete the “Collect-A-Thon” and “Blast Score” ones. I then went through and completed as many individual Snapshots as I could, giving no challenge more than just a few attempts. Games that I was able to complete all 5 snapshots for include: Slalom, Digger T. Rock, Atic Atac, Cobra Triangle, Snake Rattle N Roll, and Battletoads Arcade. After reaching RR Player Rank of 'Ambassador' I then viewed some of the “Previously Unseen” feature videos that I unlocked.

And there's still so much I haven't even touched yet in Rare Replay. I love coming back to RR for a while every few months in between playing other things.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

Big_Nabendu
3 months ago#109
Ryse
Just beat the game. Quite enjoyable

Halo MCC
Played multiplayer

Assassin creed 2
Working on last 4 cheevos. Stupid feathers
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived