This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your last 3 games you played and progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

User Info: CreedZero

CreedZero
3 months ago#111
Not specifically related to 360, but;

The Witcher 3

Got to Novigrad, but the game is quite hard on B&BB for my first playthrough.

Rainbow Six:Siege

Completed all situations right before Operation HK or whatever its called.

Skyrim: Special Edition

Replayed on next gen, completed all achieves in the game.

User Info: Lazydays

Lazydays
3 months ago#112
I actually just started playing 360 again after not playing it for almost a year.

Bioshock: Infinite - I'm only about 2-3 hours in the game, but I'm having fun with it.

I might start something else as well this weekend, maybe a little GTA.
Lets go Nebraska (will not change till there number 1 in nation) 11/07/06

User Info: shaggy721

shaggy721
3 months ago#113
far cry classic
Finished the campaign

metal gear solid peace Walker
Played through the main game. I didnt mess with the bonus chapter though.

duke nukem forever
I'm about 3/4 of the way I think. I don't understand the hate for this game, the humor is the same as the original and the gameplay isn't that bad. Load times are atrocious sure but it isn't a deal breaker.

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
2 months ago#114
Voodoo Vince: Remastered

Beat the first boss and a couple levels after it. So far I've found all collectibles/skulls/etc in every level I've played. I've enjoyed what I've played so far and, if I continue to enjoy the game, I can see myself completing it 100 percent. Especially now that they've removed the 'point of no return.'

Titanfall 2

Completed the campaign on whatever the 'regular' difficutly was called (finding all collectibles along the way) and played enough multiplayer to regenerate twice. Campaign was fantastic. DOOM still definitely beats it out as far as 2016 FPS campaigns are concerned, but I do still think this was one of the better ones in recent years. Multiplayer is once again a great experience, but as someone who 'no-lifed' the first game, I find it kind of redundant. The new gadgets don't make it that much of a new experience (if anything, some of them just make the gameplay a little more annoying); half the time it also seemed like I was playing on a map from the first game.

Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS

Got into the level creator side of the game when my power was out (Irma!). I created one full world utilizing each included Mario game engine for one level in said world. Also completed about half of the level-making lessons provided to you by that edamame eating bird. Neato.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#115
Mega Man 7: Beat it
Mega Man 8: Beat it
Mega Man 9: Beat it(with both MM and Protoman)
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
2 months ago#116
Bloodborne
Made it New Game+2 on a new character. Trying to get the character to level 544, but it seems like a Herculean effort legitamitely. I went through all the Chalice Dugeons and got all the runes - awful time doing that - so boring.

Dust: An Elysian Tail
I love this game. Great Metroidvania title and the combat is so much fun. Twirling around in the air while all the enemies just get burned below you. It's great.

Soul Calibur 3
This game really needs to be made backwards compatible on the PS4, or needs a port because it is criminally underrated and undersupported. Only available on the PS2 when literally every other Soul Calibur game is multi-plat. Chronicles of the Sword Mode is by far the best mini-game this series ever produced, yet it is only available in this game.
Seriously, Namco, port this damn game already. It's 12 freaking years old!
Donald Trump has trumped everyone.
If this offends you, email your complaints to idontgiveacrap@growupyoumoron.net

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
2 months ago#117
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Bought it on sale after 100%ing Voodoo Vince: Remastered (mentioned last time). Completed this, the original walking simulator, twice. First time normally, second time with all of the director commentary bubbles on (for the full 1000/1000 gs). The director commentary mode actually made me appreciate the game more. Interesting story and it's still beautiful looking.

Rare Replay
I usually identify games within RR individually but, as I did a number of quick things in a handful of games, I'll just acknowledge them under the compilation to save space. Most recently I beat Sabre Wulf and Underwurlde, also completing all milestones associated with each game. Earlier on last month I also unlocked some grindy type achievements (kill x amounts of enemies, deliver x amounts of things to base, etc) in Solar Jetman and Lunar Jetman. Good variety.

UNO & Friends
Finished completing 50 bonus goals and advanced to player level 100. Both of these objectives represented the last things I needed to do to finish unlocking all Xbox-related achievements that I had left to unlock. The freemium nature of this iteration of UNO can be annoying at times (you can literally pay to cheat in ways such as seeing your opponent's cards), but it was still fun to come back to for a little while.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
2 months ago#118
Dark Souls
Wrapping up a giant dad build. The second time I've done this build.

Fallout Shelter
Almost 70 population. Doing lots of queats and training my people.

Madden 16
12-1 with saints playing 9-4 lions
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: shaggy721

shaggy721
2 months ago#119
dead island riptide
Finished the campaign

remember me
Around halfway through the story. The gameplay is a little boring so I can only seem to play it in short bursts.

peggle 2
I'm on the last section of levels

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
2 months ago#120
I've been getting back into Diablo 3 UEE again. Running through the campaign on Hardcore , level 50-ish now almost done Act 5 then onto adventure mode.

Otherwise I've been painting/playing my Skaven army for Age of Sigmar, refining and tweaking my 1000 pts list.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived