This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your last 3 games you played and progress

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
8 months ago#21
Terraria managed to kick the ever-living s*** out of the Duke a few times. Rather enough to allow both my friend and I to collect all of it's loot. Next step is to train another friend on the mechanics of the fight, as well as build a new arena for moon events.

Basically just spending all my spare time playing this game. I'm also trying to farm for a Nazar to finish a 2nd ankh shield for the friend I'm training to fight Fishron.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: YOMAMMA9998

YOMAMMA9998
8 months ago#22
Persona 5
Have put about 4 hours into so far and loving it

Blaster Master Zero
Just fought the boss in the waterworks

SoulCalibur
Have gone through arcade mode with 15 characters
PSN, XBL, Steam ID: YOMAMMA9998
My review blog: http://randomretrospectives.tumblr.com

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
8 months ago#23
Not much change since last time.
Hydrophobia- still haven't gone back to it.
Oblivion - finally finished it and Shivering Isles which was great. encountered a very strange glitch that froze the game whenever i got near or fast traveled to Hale, so i lost several hours of progress.

Skyrim - finally playing this and though at first i sort of hated the stiffness of the controls, now i'm starting to like it.
Also it helped that i lowered the difficulty, once i noticed it was set to Master after being annoyed at how hard it was to kill some lowly game. I prefer those animals to be killable by one or two arrows at most.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
(message deleted)

User Info: Gorillafunk22

Gorillafunk22
8 months ago#25
Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360
Hard not to give progress without a spoiler so. .just finished the mission where Cerberus attacked the Citadel and Udina was revealed as a traitor. About 17 hours in

Ridge Racer PS Vita
Didn't like this game at first. Only 3 tracks and I always came last. But I have to say after getting the DLC tracks and learning the drift dynamics I'm a bit addicted. Love sliding round those corners and it looks gorgeous for a handheld.

Wolfenstein 3D 3DO
Just finished the level with the huge zombie like boss that shoots out of its stomach and carries several meat cleavers. One of the best versions of Wolfenstein 3D.
2600, NES, GB, SNES, SMD, NGX, GBC, DGOO, LYNX, PS1, SAT, N64, 3DO, GBA, PS2, GCN, XBOX, DC, PSP, DS, PS3, X360, WII, VITA, 3DS, OUYA, XONE, PS4

User Info: YOMAMMA9998

YOMAMMA9998
8 months ago#26
About the same as before but now I've put 53 hours into Persona 5 and I'm still loving it just as much
PSN, XBL, Steam ID: YOMAMMA9998
My review blog: http://randomretrospectives.tumblr.com

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
8 months ago#27
Dark Souls
Doing a coop campaign with friend. Smough and ornstein. Currently at the gates of hell. Sens fortress

Skyrim
Bought a new copy for5 bucks. Old disk was scratchy. Didnt do much really.

MLB 2k13
Wrapping up Toronto season. 2 games with angels then game with every division opponent.
Baltimore twice
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Leader of 500 and sunbro board

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
8 months ago#28
Skyrim is all i'll be playing for a while now.

Really liking it much more than Oblivion. In particular the follower system, it feels less empty now and yea, i know Oblivion also had followers but those idiots were easily killed even at default difficulty, plus i like how i can order some of them to steal for me and pickup those skill books for later use.

The first time seeing Maiq sp? flying through the air after begging for mercy from a Giant was hilarious, since then its happened to several of my followers and Lydia was also literally flattened, since the game glitched and i had to go through a loading screen to get her standing again.

One thing i really hate is moving objects, in Oblivion it was easy to manipulate and place everything just how you wanted but in Skyrim its nearly mission impossible.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: GABEisHUNGRY

GABEisHUNGRY
8 months ago#29
Skyrim! Love it but ive just been doing side quests. Have gotten to lvl 50 without getting past the first main story mission from whiterun lol. First time i played it wasn't really fun, i also didnt know what i was doing but i have watched ao much skyrim I had to play it. Vanilla.

Borderlands 2: not surr where im at.

Assasins creed 3, chapter 9. Love the game but can't pick it back up.
Currently playing: Skyrim(Vanilla, 360), Ghost Recon:Wildlands(X1), Mount and blade(PC), Yugioh Duel Links(Mobile)
Waiting for: EpicBattleSimulator(PC)

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
8 months ago#30
DKC: Tropical Freeze- Beat the first level of World 7

LoZ: The Wind Waker- Made it to the Great Deku Tree

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones- Beat one floor on the Tower of Valni

I've been gaming exclusively on the Wii U lately since I'm getting the Switch sometime this year
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived