This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your last 3 games you played and progress

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#91
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

Crash 1 - Reached 100%
Crash 2 - Reached 100%
Crash 3 - Currently working on getting all gold(or platnium relics)
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: cataclisma

cataclisma
2 months ago#92
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Well I think I'm going to spend at least some 50hrs on it
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Another game I'm going to spend 50hrs on it
Halo 3 - one more game that I'll spend 50hrs on it (I probrably finished it 15 times or more, and I play the multiplayer often)

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
2 months ago#93
Ico HD - about halfway, it's okay
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - beat on easymode, it sometimes broke into "it's so bad it's good" territory
Nin2jump - finished getting S times in the first 3 worlds, very short game
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
2 months ago#94
Xbox Game Pass Conclusion (+1)

The Golf Club

Simply, played a lot of golf. Started playing this after 100%ing Mad Max (also via XGP, as mentioned previously). Basically played a lot for a few days, unlocking about 75% of the achievements, then put it on the backburner to play other games. Came back to it on the final day of the subscription and, to my surprise, managed to unlock a few more of the skill/luck based achievements that I had previously skipped (get a hole in one on an official course, hole the ball directly from a bunker, etc). I typically don't play many sports games, golf ones especially, but I had fun with this.

PAC-MAN CE DX+

Had a blast playing the various modes of the game (score attack, time trials, etc). Unlocked all achievements.

SoulCalibur

Same deal as with the game above: had a great time playing the various modes (arcade, time attack, extra survival, etc) of this classic fighter, unlocking all achievements in the process.

Comic Jumper

Beat the game. Aside from Splosion Man, this is the only other Twisted Pixel game that I've played... and, for me, that dev is batting 2 for 2! Really enjoyed the humor, presentation, and story in this one. Gameplay felt like a bit of a grind at first, but as my character got stronger (and I got better at the game), it became much more enjoyable. Good stuff.

That concludes my experience with the free month of Xbox Game Pass that I received.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

User Info: hoeleng

hoeleng
2 months ago#95
Gears of War 4 - Finished single player and level-up once on multiplayer. Not liking this version of Horde.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Finished main story but not the standalone modes. Great single player game.

Doom - Finished single player but barely any time on multiplayer, the server lag is quite bad from my location.

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
2 months ago#96
I've been kicking it old school lately.

Sid Meier's Pirates! This is probably one of my favorite games from the OG Xbox era, simple entertainment that leaves tons of room for imagination.

Elevator Action. Have been playing this via emulator at my buddies house. We're actually recording our sessions trying to reach the end of each level in one life. It's an old NES game, tons of fun for its simplicity.

Resident Evil Playing this on GameCube, I'd estimate we're around the halfway mark now.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
2 months ago#97
last three games i beat about 80%, then finished up by reading story summaries

El Shaddai made it to chapter 8 of 11, but eventually the pretty visuals weren't enough to keep me going

Venetica ugly but decent wrpg. made it halfway through the last chapter before throwing the towel in. i was really enjoying this but there is way too much loading because of poor city design. ie: load to enter house, go up the staircase, load to enter city, walk five feet, load load to enter neighboring house, walk across room, load to enter city, and on and on

First Templar very simple arpg. made it to chapter 17 of 20, at which point the pacing just got way too slow
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
2 months ago#98
Skyrim
Finally got 100000 gold.

Dark souls 3
Got to road of sacrifice

Dark Souls
Started a dex faith character
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: shaggy721

shaggy721
2 months ago#99
Brothers in arms:HH
Completed the game on normal

mercenaries 2
Finished the game at about 78% completion. I usually like to finish all the side missions in these types of games but the backlog beckons. Despite some of the little bugs here and there I thought it was actually a really fun open world game. May go back and finish the rest one day.

resident evil revelations 2
Somewhere in the 2nd episode on Barry's story. Really digging the gameplay in this one and looking forward to getting into the Raid mode after I finish all the episodes.

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
1 month ago#100
DOOM

Got back into the multiplayer just last night now that all dlc maps, weapons, demons, etc are now free. And to my surprise, I had a lot of fun (I was burnt out of this MP when I stopped playing it way back when, thought my sentiments would still be the same). The new medal per performance is interesting, I managed to get the best medal ('Slayer') in one of the matches I played. I'll probably continue playing this as my main multiplayer game for one 'prestige', or whatever they refer to that as in this game. I should be able to unlock most of these DLC achievements by then.

Song of the Deep

Completed the game, 1000/1000'd it. Really enjoyed this one actually. Fun puzzles; exploration sometimes actually did to lead unique upgrades that were unnecessary to progress but still very helpful to have, thus making exploring worthwhile; beautiful art and music. Great underwater 'metroidvania', would recommend.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Finished the full season. Definitely my least favorite season from TT's Walking Dead games, but I still found it worth playing. Sure hope the final season has a far greater focus on Clementine though.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your last 3 games you played and progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.