This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't Believe It's Really Over

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can't Believe It's Really Over

User Info: magx

magx
4 months ago#1
We're a few years into the current gen and in my mind I still think of it as the new generation but every once in a while I stop by here (or look at the 360 release list) and I am assaulted with a large dose of reality- I'm aging, death is approaching and the 360/PS3 generation really is in the past.....years in the past in fact.

The **** man. It just sneaks up on ya.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: GodDogs

GodDogs
4 months ago#2
I hear ya. Not too long ago I realized that the first Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed are officially 10 years old this year. Ten freaking years. And I remember it like it was yesterday.
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.

User Info: thekingoftown

thekingoftown
4 months ago#3
People who were young when it came out can be nostalgic for it now
I'm so glad The Cheat is not dead

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 months ago#4
I upgraded 2weeks ago. Until then I was loving my 360, still had hundreds of titles to play.

Finally caved in as it was my birthday, got a One and wholy crap is it good.

I don't regret playing my 360 for so long, wasn't interested in a X1. But having now upgraded. I can't imagine I'll be back on my 360 much at all, probably use it as a DVD player now.

Many many good times on it.

Requiestat en pache.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
4 months ago#5
Nah. I still play my Xbox 360 and PS3. Just imported some region free shmups to both consoles last week: Espgaluda 2 for the 360, Caladrius Blaze and Ketsui for the PS3.

Heck still got my Dreamcast and Wii hooked (mainly to play Gamecube games). Atm I'm using those consoles more than the Xbox1.
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma

User Info: JCuster

JCuster
4 months ago#6
It's not dead with me, since I still have achievements to get in several single player games. I plan on letting my subscription expire this month, though.
Only if you say the word "Monkey."

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 months ago#7
It is not over for me yet either. I still haven't played a lot of good titles especially console exclusives and poor PC ports from the previous generation on my Xbox 360 so I still use it. The ones that Xbox One gamers play on their console I can generally get on my PC on Windows 10 with the Play Anywhere option(except for Xbox One exclusives like Halo 5 and Halo Master Chief Collection), so I never saw the need to get an Xbox One just for those 2(since I already have most of the Halo collection on Xbox 360 anyway). Obviously I am missing a lot of Playstation exclusives since PS3 and PS4 tend to have more of those, but with my huge PC and Xbox 360 backlog(more than a thousand), I don't really see a need for those either at the moment.

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
4 months ago#8
I haven't played on my 360 itself in the longest time, but I still have been playing plenty of 360 games that are new to me via BC on XB1.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
4 months ago#9
Better generation than this current one

User Info: bulletproofvita

bulletproofvita
4 months ago#10
MoreRpgs posted...
Better generation than this current one

So true
PSN: bulletproofvita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can't Believe It's Really Over

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived