This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can i use my formatted usb flash on another 360 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. can i use my formatted usb flash on another 360 ?

User Info: UltimateSol

UltimateSol
4 months ago#1
im using 2 different usb flash drives on one 360, so question is, can i use the same usb drives on another 360 console too ? or am i have to format (and losing all saves, profile and install datas) them before using ?
XBL: Koenigsegx / PSN: ultimatesolx / KI: Cinder, I2: SubZero, DOA5LR: Helena, MvC2: C.Comando/ Psylocke/ IronMan, GGXrdRev2: Zato

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
4 months ago#2
yes, you can use them on other x360 consoles without formatting them
nyuuuuuuuuu~

UltimateSol
4 months ago#3
beautifuldreams posted...

and how about my accounts ? ID tags etc ??
XBL: Koenigsegx / PSN: ultimatesolx / KI: Cinder, I2: SubZero, DOA5LR: Helena, MvC2: C.Comando/ Psylocke/ IronMan, GGXrdRev2: Zato

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 months ago#4
UltimateSol posted...

The first time that you plug the account into another Xbox 360 it will ask you for the password, the times after that it should work automatically as long as you remember the password.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

UltimateSol
3 months ago#5
Halo_Forever posted...
UltimateSol posted...

The first time that you plug the account into another Xbox 360 it will ask you for the password, the times after that it should work automatically as long as you remember the password.

oh well..so consoles hasn't MAC ID or something, that's mean u can download a DLC game on multiple consoles

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 months ago#6
DLC gets associated with the first Xbox 360 it is bought on. Only the buying account can access it on other machines.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

UltimateSol
3 months ago#7
Halo_Forever posted...
DLC gets associated with the first Xbox 360 it is bought on. Only the buying account can access it on other machines.

hmmm..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. can i use my formatted usb flash on another 360 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived