This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fix for a potential DRM issue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fix for a potential DRM issue?

User Info: LordZutaki

LordZutaki
3 months ago#1
I've had my xbox for a number of years now but during this time I've hardly ever connected to xbox live. I bought maybe 2 DLC online but the rest I simply for from ultimate editions, GOTY etc. And have had no issues during that time.
About a month ago I connected my Xbox to xbl for an experiment and ever since then none of the DLC for any of my games has functioned. They are all still on the hdd and uncorrupted but near as I can tell since connecting to the internet they are not seen as "my copies". Unfortunately all this time later I don't have the expansion disks for the various games like Fallout 3, or New Vegas.

Is there any potential fix for this?

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
3 months ago#2
Select download again, and see if it re-downloads the license for the game/DLC. It's only takes a few seconds for each game/DLC.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

LordZutaki
3 months ago#3
It won't allow me to redownload since theres no record of me buying said content

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
3 months ago#4
Are you trying to download DLC that you had on disc?

Did you buy a used console with games/DLC installed on it?
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

LordZutaki
3 months ago#5
I had the DLC on disk but over the course of a few moves have lost them. Ever since connecting to xbl the content thats on the hdd is unrecognized by the game

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 months ago#6
just a guess, but maybe you lost the Title Updates. if you take the x360 online again and boot the game, it should prompt you to download the latest Title Update
nyuuuuuuuuu~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fix for a potential DRM issue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived