This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recent Xbox 360 pickups

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Recent Xbox 360 pickups

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
3 months ago#1
Other older systems have similar topics to this so I figured we'd start one here as well. I decided to get a 360 again & with how cheap the games are Im looking forward to building up a collection again. This is what ive picked up so far:

Halo 4 edition 320gb console
Condemned
Mass Effect 1,2,3
Dead Space 2,3
Tales of Vesperia
MagnaCarta 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Kingdoms of Amalur
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
007 Legends
007 Goldeneye Reloaded
007 Blood Stone
007 Quantum of Solace
Dragon Age 2
Infinite Undiscovery
King Kong
Two Worlds 2
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim legendary edition

I also still have digital games from when I had a 360 before.
---
Systems I Own: PS4, PSP, Xbox 360

User Info: Guide

Guide
3 months ago#2
I forgot I wanted to get Spec Ops
chicken salad sandwich

User Info: CrazyJake816

CrazyJake816
3 months ago#3
I haven't obtained a 360 game in a little while aside from getting Modern Warfare 3 a couple weeks ago for like 3 dollars. I should pick some of them up while they are still for a low price.
"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"- Vergil

darkness1018
3 months ago#4
CrazyJake816 posted...
I haven't obtained a 360 game in a little while aside from getting Modern Warfare 3 a couple weeks ago for like 3 dollars. I should pick some of them up while they are still for a low price.

Most of the games are very cheap indeed. Almost everything I got so far was around $10 or less except a few like Tales of Vesperia, MagnaCarta 2 & Skyrim legendary edition.

User Info: Martti

Martti
3 months ago#5
I got a broken slim with 6 games for 10 euros lol.

F1 2014, worth like 15 bucks
Minecraft
MX vs ATV Reflex
NFS Hot Pursuit
Fifa 10
PES 10

i kept hp, threw the sports games away and traded in the other 3 games for 25 total

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 months ago#6
Got what's probably my final fully priced Xbox 360 games in the mail today, Sakura Flamingo Archives. It's a compilation of five arcade ports and the porting quality has a mixed rep but I wanted to give the games a shot and prices for it are seemingly going up rather than down so now was the right time. One of the last Xbox 360 games released in Japan I think.

Anything I buy from now on for the console will almost certainly be ultra-cheap stuff I can't resist to stupidly add to the backlog and never play, haha.
http://i.imgur.com/SCtH8BQ.jpg

darkness1018
3 months ago#7
Today I picked up:

Alan Wake
Halo 4

darkness1018
3 months ago#8
Grabbed Black Ops 1 & 2 today. Ive always liked the SP campaigns to these a lot.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
3 months ago#9
I just picked up The Darkness II on on XBL. I loved the first one and always wanted to get the 2nd one. If anybody is up for some multiplayer let me know.

Also picked up Kingdoms Of Amalur a couple months ago. Those are my only recent 360 purchases.

User Info: cataclisma

cataclisma
3 months ago#10
Dance Central 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Recent Xbox 360 pickups

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived