This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the indie games supposed to be being removed this month?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are the indie games supposed to be being removed this month?

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
2 months ago#21
Crud this is an emergency! Thanks for the heads up. (By the way are we sure that's official and not just some dude made a twitter account called ID_Xbox?)

As for good indie games....avatar indie games deserve their own category. They tend to have better graphics than most indie games (although with less original art).

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
2 months ago#22
it has the twitter verified checkmark, so i assume it's official

the Barkercrest Studio avatar games were the only ones i found decent, but not good enough that i could recommend them at this point (Avatar Football, Avatar Legends, etc)
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
2 months ago#23
oh no what will we do without uncraft me and mount your friends?!
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199
2 months ago#24
I'd recommend giving DLC Quest a try. It and the sequel are kinda fun for $2 total, and they're cheaper than the Steam listing (except during the 2 or 3 times it's on sale each year)
"It's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. This says, "and it is crew". What the hell is wrong with you?

User Info: BetterWorm

BetterWorm
2 months ago#25
Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed "Hidden in Plain Sight" as I hear it's supposed to be a fun party game, but a more expensive indie at 3 dollars.

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk
2 months ago#26
Not sure what's sadder, Quadsmash never making it to Steam, or Storage Inc only coming to Steam in gimped form.

Both could have been so great, with workshop and a future.

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
2 months ago#27
If you can't get everything you want, check Steam and Amazon's digital PC game section. They have some of these indies.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
2 months ago#28
Indie developers should put all their games on sale, actually for like 10 cents on the last couple days. They have nothing to lose.

User Info: Link484

Link484
2 months ago#29
Porcupine posted...
Indie developers should put all their games on sale, actually for like 10 cents on the last couple days. They have nothing to lose.

I don't think there is even infrastructure implemented for sales in the XBLIG store. Otherwise you are absolutely right.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Szabu991

User Info: MarkIngramTD

MarkIngramTD
2 months ago#30
FireDrakeZ posted...
DragonlordHaar8 posted...
Pick up the two aphelion games if you haven't, decent rpgs and not available on any other service like steam. I went through all of them last month and basically made a list of those I wanted that weren't on steam or such.

Thanks but with a nearly 1500 game backlog on PC and the Xbox 360, I am only getting games that I really like now and intend to play in the near future. Otherwise they will probably be buried in my library and never see the light of day. And with Humble bundle, that backlog just keeps on increasing all the time.
made for your viewing pleasure.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are the indie games supposed to be being removed this month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived