This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Vanquish still worth buying at $5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Vanquish still worth buying at $5?
(message deleted)

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#22
What's up with the deleted comments?
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
(message deleted)

gbpackers
4 weeks ago#24
Are those comments deleted by the mods or just people trolling now?
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016

User Info: Dan_Cooper

Dan_Cooper
3 weeks ago#25
Vanquish is a brilliant game, I only played it very late in the 360's life and it played and looked great. Well worth $5, shame it didn't do very well as a sequel or similar styled game would be ace.

gbpackers
3 weeks ago#26
Dan_Cooper posted...
Vanquish is a brilliant game, I only played it very late in the 360's life and it played and looked great. Well worth $5, shame it didn't do very well as a sequel or similar styled game would be ace.

I see, I bought it already and hopes it goes BC on Xbox One soon!
(message deleted)

gbpackers
3 weeks ago#28
Lol @ deleted comments.
(message deleted)

gbpackers
2 weeks ago#30
Ok...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Vanquish still worth buying at $5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived