This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just fired up Skyrim and some other games today....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just fired up Skyrim and some other games today....

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 weeks ago#11
I used to play base Skyrim on the 360(still have it) and thought it was fantastic. I intend to play the Special Edition on PC soon. I wonder how much better it looks with the higher resolution on PC. I think the mods available on PC adds a lot to the game.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 weeks ago#12
I plan to play console exclusives Bourne Conspiracy and Chronicles of Riddick:Assault on Dark Athena(with Butcher Bay included) on the Xbox 360 soon though especially after rewatching Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick and the new XXX and Fast and Furious titles movies recently.

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
3 weeks ago#13
Halo_Forever posted...
beautifuldreams posted...
the other week i went from playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) to Condemned: Criminal Origins demo (2005). it was stunning to see how far graphics came from the beginning to the end.

Condemned was one of the prettiest launch titles on the Xbox 360, you could compare RoTR to King Kong for a more accurate comparison.

I started and finished Condemned: CO a few months ago. The controls are a little *off* but the game is very atmospheric and surreal in a David Lynch/Twin Peaks sort of way.

I'll gladly keep playing games like this on the 360 as long as they're available... ** looks at backlog **

Yes, they are. :) Keep on gaming; I'll do the same.
'~'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just fired up Skyrim and some other games today....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived