This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which 360 game should I play next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which 360 game should I play next?

User Info: KingKilvas

KingKilvas
1 month ago#1
What should be the next 360 game I play? - Results (51 votes)
Mass Effect
43.14% (22 votes)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
23.53% (12 votes)
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition
13.73% (7 votes)
Mafia II
19.61% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I had gone on hiatus from video gaming for about three years, starting around 2012-2013, due to stuff in my personal life taking away a lot of my free time. I never felt that I had time to really invest in a video game during this period and so my gaming habit essentially died. Well, now that's changed, and I started back up last year. So now I'm playing "catch up" with a lot of games I didn't get around to at the time I went on hiatus, or games that came out during that period that I didn't buy until recently.

This year, I've played Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Batman: Arkham City, and am now playing Bioshock Infinite, all for the first time. I'm almost done with Infinite, so I'm wondering what my next game after Infinite should be. These four were games I've been considering. What do you think? Where should I go next now that I'm almost done with the Bioshock trilogy?
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!

User Info: GodDogs

GodDogs
1 month ago#2
these are all great, but I say either Fallout or Mass Effect.
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
1 month ago#3
Mafia 2 has a fantastic story

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 month ago#4
I would recommend Mass Effect.

Mafia 2 is good for one playthrough but a big let down when you realize while the world may be open, there isn't anything worth doing in it, other than doing the next mission until you're done.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: magx

magx
1 month ago#5
Mass Effect. The once you're done the trilogy, Dishonored would be a good choice.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
1 month ago#6
Fallout
Then mass effect
Then watever
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: gun_grave_

gun_grave_
1 month ago#7
Mafia II
GT: Joe Musashi82 / Pawn: Richard (Fighter)

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
1 month ago#8
It depends on whether or not you want "something different":

Dishonored: Linear world /w open missions, stealth (broken: enemies frequently and inexplicably 'psychic')
Fallout 3: Open world /w open missions, directional attacking (broken: must spam V.A.T.S. to hit anything)
Mafia II: Open world; idk the rest (haven't played, yet)
Mass Effect: Open world /w linear missions, squad based /w planetary exploration (Mako: annoying to control)

For more game-play similar to BioShock, Dishonored GotY (esp. /w The Knife of Dunwall DLC)

For open world solo game-play, Fallout 3 GotY (esp. /w Broken Steel DLC).
'~'

User Info: KingKilvas

KingKilvas
1 month ago#9
Thanks to everyone who voted and commented! I appreciate all of your responses.
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
1 month ago#10
dishonored

if you missed portal /portal 2.. definitely try them sometime.
portal 2 is one of my top gaming experience, and most recommended to any/everyone.
want options for xbox to shut down or standby when pressing the guide button? (instead of going through settings)
add a vote: http://tinyurl.com/hwweyup
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which 360 game should I play next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived