This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBLIG Service Extended to Oct. 7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBLIG Service Extended to Oct. 7

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
2 months ago#21
Lmao, I would say the XBLIG devs (and Xbox!) made quite a lot of money in the last few weeks!
Currently Playing: Adventures of Pip (XONE); Titanfall (XONE); Splatoon (Wii U); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: DragonlordHaar8

DragonlordHaar8
1 month ago#22
Glad I picked up aphelion, excellent titles
TvC friend code- 0947- 3795- 9587

User Info: ThePyreThatBurns

ThePyreThatBurns
1 month ago#23
yoshox2000 posted...
Most of the games don't even show anymore, and the ones that do can't be purchased.

Shame, I got about fifty some games over the weekend, but there's still a few notable ones I wish I could have purchased.

I realized while looking for stuff to buy before the shutdown that there were a lot more good games on the service than I realized. It's a sad state of affairs now with online storefronts going down (like the Wii Shop) and other games that have been de-listed over the past couple of years, never to be seen again

The digital future is lame and I don't like it.

R.I.P. XBLIG

It is what it is. This is the way that it is always going to end with any digital distribution service or online game. One day, it all just goes away.
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
1 month ago#24
do they already have a reason to end it? what do they save, 50 cents a day?
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
1 month ago#25
I still say they should have sold every game for 1 cent on the last day. They had nothing to lose.

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#26
Porcupine posted...
I still say they should have sold every game for 1 cent on the last day. They had nothing to lose.

That would kill their servers at a loss to them. Also, the seller has to decide what price point and if MS cared at all by this point, they wouldn't have bothered de-listing them to begin with.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
1 month ago#27
With most indie games being 10 to 100 megabytes, I doubt it.

1 cent gimme
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBLIG Service Extended to Oct. 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived