This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

User Info: merkhava

merkhava
2 months ago#1
Xbox 360 was easily the best console its generation. Awesome interface, tons of innovation with Xbox live, achievements, built in HDD, and DLC. How in the world did MS mess up so badly with Xbox 1?

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 months ago#2
Xbox360 > XB1 > Xbox
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#3
I think the Xbox One gets a bit too much hate. In 2017 it's a good place to play games and it has several features that the competition either lacks or sucks at such as BC, Game Pass, EA Access and Play Anywhere. It's also the cheapest console on the market with the X1S, or if you have the money for the X1X, the most powerful. They've also done some good things to unify Xbox and Windows 10 and facilitate developing and publishing for the platforms.

If you're a Windows 10 PC gamer though then they've pretty much made the X1 pointless but is that a bad thing? It just means you can enjoy the benefits of Xbox without buying a console.

What it's lacking compared to the 360 is big games that sets it apart from the competition. The 360 just had so many big console exclusive RPGs and so much Japanese support, games you could not get on the PS3/Wii. The Xbox One has like one big console exclusive RPG (Path of Exile) and barely a single Japanese game worth playing which isn't on the PS4. If you want to play as many good games as possible this gen then I would recommend the competition. Last gen you really needed to own both.

Xbox 360 > X1 > Xbox for me but I might be underrating the original Xbox because I didn't have one during the time and had to discover it later on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: plus1zero

plus1zero
2 months ago#4
pblimp360 posted...
Xbox360 > XB1 > Xbox

This one
why did the chicken cross the road? To join the ACC

User Info: yoshox2000

yoshox2000
2 months ago#5
Xbox360>Xbox>Xbox1

The Xbox One is a joke, the worst handling thus far out of all three systems Microsoft put out. The original Xbox STILL has more good games to play than the Xbox One does right now.

User Info: JCuster

JCuster
2 months ago#6
Yep, Microsoft really threw away all the goodwill they built up during the 360 years with me. Haven't seen a company try that hard to fail since Konami. Xbox360>Xbox>Xbox1 is accurate, since they seem to care more about PC gaming this gen. Only gripe I got for the 360 is the lack of backwards compatible Otogi/Otogi 2(I guess FROM Software is too busy with Dark Souls games for an HD remaster of those two).
Only if you say the word "Monkey."

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#7
The Xbox one right now after updates and such is my favourite gaming console of all time, I feel like the X will solidify that come the next month.

Controlller, UI, social features, games and entertainment are second to none imo.

Well maybe a few games here and there but it's the usual exclusive suspects on other consoles
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: HELLASISGREECE

HELLASISGREECE
1 month ago#8
pblimp360 posted...
Xbox360 > XB1 > Xbox
!!!STx ANGER!!!

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
1 month ago#9
I would buy an Xbox One if they would actually do backwards compatibility correctly instead of their current method of only getting a select number.

For backwards compatibility, it’s either all or nothing - no half-assing.
Donald Trump has trumped everyone.
If this offends you, email your complaints to idontgiveacrap@growupyoumoron.net

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
1 month ago#10
yoshox2000 posted...
Xbox360>Xbox>Xbox1

Accurate.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived