This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#11
pblimp360 posted...
Xbox360 > XB1 > Xbox

This. The original Xbox has some good stuff, but I'm not that nostalgic for it.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
1 month ago#12
pblimp360 posted...
Xbox360 > XB1 > Xbox

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
1 month ago#13
MoreRpgs posted...
yoshox2000 posted...
Xbox360>Xbox>Xbox1

Accurate.

User Info: kdimm55

kdimm55
1 month ago#14
Can the xbox one play original xbox games
?
ACDC High Voltage Rock N Roll....

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
1 month ago#15
At the moment.

Xbox360 - Xbox 1 - Xbox.

Give it a few years when the Ones library is even bigger, it'll be Xbox one first.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#16
kdimm55 posted...
Can the xbox one play original xbox games
?

Not right now but it has been confirmed for the future. It will work the same as with Xbox 360 games on the X1 that you put in the disc and it will act as a key which will let you download the game and play that version. You'll probably need an internet connection to start disc Xbox games just like how it is with disc 360 games on the X1. Original Xbox games will likely also be sold digitally for Xbox One.

It has been implied that original Xbox compatibility will probably not be as high as with 360 games so don't count on most of your games working on Xbox One.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: moneyman80

moneyman80
1 month ago#17
I'll be the different one.

Xbox>Xbox360>poop>Xbone

I've always felt the og Xbox had far better exclusive games(and more) than the 360.
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#18
I agree with TC. While the Xbone is an ok console. it just lacks the punch that the other consoles had when they were in use. I remember getting my OG Xbox and being blown away. This lessened with the 360 but was still very impressed. Then the Xbone came out, I was really underwhelmed. I had gotten into PC gaming during the 360's life cycle so that also had it lot to do with it.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
4 weeks ago#19
OG Xbox was such a an amazing system. Playing Spies vs Mercs wad an experience that can never be duplicated.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
4 weeks ago#20
The 360's library, and ongoing support for its games, is the best thing Microsoft has done for console gaming.

[ XBX b/c games make the 360 better; 360 b/c games make the XBO better. ]
'~'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.