This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

User Info: SaintSeiyaX

SaintSeiyaX
1 month ago#41
ImmortalityV posted...
Xbox One has one of the worst OS, very slow.

They need to fix that and make more exclusives.

360 OS was good in both iterations and very fast. Ps3 xmb was only slow loading trophies

Unlike Sony, M$ actually updates their OS and it’s very damn good now and is completely different than it was before.
#1 N.Y. Sports & G.S. Warriors Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion -

User Info: merkhava

merkhava
4 weeks ago#42
SaintSeiyaX posted...
ImmortalityV posted...

360 OS was good in both iterations and very fast. Ps3 xmb was only slow loading trophies

Unlike Sony, M$ actually updates their OS and it’s very damn good now and is completely different than it was before.

That's because Sony doesn't need to. It's always been good. Nice to hear that MS has finally figured it out.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 weeks ago#43
I agree so much great games for all genres. And they will mostly look always good. frame rates are also good for the most part vs the older gen.

User Info: SaintSeiyaX

SaintSeiyaX
4 weeks ago#44
merkhava posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
ImmortalityV posted...

That's because Sony doesn't need to. It's always been good. Nice to hear that MS has finally figured it out.

Lmao

Sony has never had a good OS in their systems. Just because the PS4 has a better interface than the atrocious PS3 doesn’t mean it’s good. It just means it isn’t atrocious anymore.
#1 N.Y. Sports & G.S. Warriors Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion -

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
4 weeks ago#45
I agree that xbox 360 is the best xbox and far better than original or xbox one. I think xbox one is better than original xbox though, by a long shot.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: Rolfin

Rolfin
4 weeks ago#46
More like 360>Xbox>Diet and Exercise>Plasma donating>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xbox One

Seriously, I don't know how and why they dropped the ball like they did, but Microsoft found a way! No offline profiles or system link as well as the annihilation of their good IPs as well as exclusivity in general
"Ignorance is bliss until they take your bliss away."

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
4 weeks ago#47
Honestly, the 360 had at least had a good 2 years left before the shift to next gen.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: shin_mcgoo

shin_mcgoo
4 weeks ago#48
Carribean_Cool posted...
Honestly, the 360 had at least had a good 2 years left before the shift to next gen.

I think they could have waited until fall 2014. The 1st year of any console usually isn't great.

Favorite Xboxes right now: 360, XBO, OG Xbox.

A year ago I would have put XBO last, but they've really been improving the box. They just need to spend some money now on good exclusives. OG Xbox had a great library and hardware, but the console was only around 4 years. The XBO ecosystem is here to stay.
"That was quite a mouthful! I guess you're used to that kind of thing."

User Info: merkhava

merkhava
3 weeks ago#49
SaintSeiyaX posted...
merkhava posted...
SaintSeiyaX posted...
ImmortalityV posted...

Lmao

Sony has never had a good OS in their systems. Just because the PS4 has a better interface than the atrocious PS3 doesn’t mean it’s good. It just means it isn’t atrocious anymore.

I agree, the PS3 OS was horrible, and PS4's is not great, but functional enough not to be a problem. MS went from having a great interface to this absolutely atrocious one on Xbox 1. Talk about regressive.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 weeks ago#50
merkhava posted...
MS went from having a great interface to this absolutely atrocious one on Xbox 1. Talk about regressive.

The current Xbox One OS is great. Have you actually tried it lately?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 > Xbox > Xbox 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived