This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for 360 wanna go achievement hunting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for 360 wanna go achievement hunting?

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
1 month ago#1
Just finished TMNT OOTS and Mass Effect 3 so I'm on a roll here. I figure the next game up should be MUA2. I'm not even going to pretend like the servers are super active therefore I am making this thread for help and fun. For those who are interested PM me.
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

TheArcade
1 month ago#2
In addition if anyone has Ultimate Alliance 1 I can help out in that too. Even though I got all the achievements in part 1.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
1 month ago#3
Actually I have both
Gt in Sig add me

An amazing website is www.trueachievmemts.com
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
1 month ago#4
Big_Nabendu posted...
Actually I have both
Gt in Sig add me

An amazing website is www.trueachievmemts.com

I use xboxachievements.com

User Info: DaGame007

DaGame007
1 month ago#5
Don't you need 4 people for MUA 2?

TheArcade
1 month ago#6
DaGame007 posted...

Nope, can be done with 2, 3 or 4. Why did you want to join? Let me know we still got two slots available.

Remember it's the 360 version of the game, not Xbox One. I tried explaining that to a guy the other day that the Xbone version is a port from the 360 days.

User Info: DaGame007

DaGame007
1 month ago#7
TheArcade posted...
DaGame007 posted...

Nope, can be done with 2, 3 or 4. Why did you want to join? Let me know we still got two slots available.

Remember it's the 360 version of the game, not Xbox One. I tried explaining that to a guy the other day that the Xbone version is a port from the 360 days.

Sorry I meant MUA - the arcade part I mean

TheArcade
1 month ago#8
^If you're talking about the comic book missions and arcade then yes those are single player only IIRC.

User Info: Big_Nabendu

Big_Nabendu
1 month ago#9
So listen

My Xbox 360 over heats and turns itself off. That's why I haven't been on. Plus I believe MUA won't work. I'll let u know about 2
Dashboard or die, forest ganker.
GT Nabendu \[T]/ Owner of 500 and Leader of sunbro board

TheArcade
1 month ago#10
Big_Nabendu posted...
So listen

My Xbox 360 over heats and turns itself off. That's why I haven't been on. Plus I believe MUA won't work. I'll let u know about 2

Ditto.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for 360 wanna go achievement hunting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived