This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does the Netflix app have a removal-type button?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. does the Netflix app have a removal-type button?

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
2 months ago#1
By that, I mean a button that, regardless of what it actually does, removes a show or movie from any suggestion section Netflix has.

In theory, the thumbs down option in the "rate this title" section of a movie/show's menu might do it, but I haven't really tried it. I mean I used thumbs down tonight, but I haven't exited the app yet so I doubt it would have any effect. I don't know if I've used it before, so I dunno if it works or how long it takes.

One thing to note: I am not talking about removing stuff from the section labeled "my list" as I know how to do that already.

So will that or something else remove stuff from netflix?

User Info: spooie

spooie
2 months ago#2
As far as I know, no. I believe that was a forced "feature" by Netflix over time.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

candlefighter
2 months ago#3
spooie posted...
As far as I know, no.

Damn.

spooie posted...
a forced "feature" by Netflix over time.

What do you mean?

User Info: spooie

spooie
2 months ago#4
Over time, Netflix updated their service apps and forced users to download the updates or they couldn't use them. Other annoying features they forced include the auto-play and suggestion stuff at the ends of movies and TV shows that constantly, annoyingly, cut off the credits.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

candlefighter
2 months ago#5
I agree the forced auto play is annoying and sometimes the credit thing is annoying(more on originals because of how short it is) but the suggestion part isn't that bad. What I'm talking about is the sections that appear under "my list" when I'm choosing what to watch.

candlefighter
1 month ago#6
candlefighter posted...
the credit thing is annoying

forgot to mention that you can go back to the credits in most stuff. the only things I dunno about are Netflix orginials. partially because they're so short.

candlefighter
1 month ago#7
Bump

Edit: to save this topic more anything.

candlefighter
1 month ago#8
Nobody knows?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. does the Netflix app have a removal-type button?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived