This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone still play CoD: Modern Warfare 2? Is it hacked?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone still play CoD: Modern Warfare 2? Is it hacked?

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
1 month ago#1
Most of my 360 gaming is done via "bc" on Xbox One. But there are games that haven't moved over yet... Metal Gear Solid 2/3, Devil May Cry HD, a few CoD games... probably going to remaster/reskin them and try to see them a second time, like they did with Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Just wondering if there's any reason to go mess with my 360 again. This game was $6, very cheap, and one of the better ones in the series. Is it active? I play W@W sometimes and it's alright
Cleveland/Columbus sports fan
Games: Xenoblade Chronicles, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Resident Evil 7, Sonic Mania, Dragon Age Origins, Persona 3 FES, Pikmin

User Info: Maiden6667

Maiden6667
1 month ago#2
I still njoy the single player of this game. def one of the better campains
"Up the Irons

User Info: NeroDantes

NeroDantes
1 month ago#3
the special OPS is what my friend and I do. Its still super fun.
-I used to be excited about DLC's like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee-
PSN: NeroARIDANTES

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#4
most people are moving on. I haven't run into too many hackers. I can't remember if I have run into any tbh. COD4 and especially WAW has plenty.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: LostSeason7

LostSeason7
1 month ago#5
CoD 4 and World at War are practically unplayable now. I'm steadily playing MW3 and have no problems with that. MW2 I haven't touched in years but the last time I played years ago, it was wretched.
Can't get a job because I don't have experience. Can't get experience because I don't have a job.

User Info: LostSeason7

LostSeason7
1 month ago#6
Maiden6667 posted...
I still njoy the single player of this game. def one of the better campains

I agree. CoD4 and MW2 had amazing campaigns. For the life of me, I can't remember anything about the MW3 campaign...
Can't get a job because I don't have experience. Can't get experience because I don't have a job.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Does anyone still play CoD: Modern Warfare 2? Is it hacked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived