This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XCOM Enemy Within really is a masterpiece

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XCOM Enemy Within really is a masterpiece

User Info: NextGenISbetter

NextGenISbetter
1 month ago#1
This game is so addictive I don't even know what to say
Later battles are just amazing

me love
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this truth.

User Info: darkhorse723

darkhorse723
1 month ago#2
I agree. Favorite part of the game for me is fighting off the invaders at your base. Also liked the inclusion of the human opposition, changed things up just enough. I've still never beat the final mission in either this or EU though.
Gamertag: kingofallgaming

User Info: magx

magx
1 month ago#3
I played the PS Vita version and I really did like it but the problem is my lack of patience eventually won out after 4 or so hours. Just the idea of slowly moving people one by one over and over got to me.

Not my genre I guess but I can see why people like them. Maybe in the future I'll try again.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
1 month ago#4
I love this game so much. I played through EU about 3-4 times, then I found this. It immediately brought back my love for the game. The mechsuits, soldier customization, everything in it is so good!
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
1 month ago#5
have you tried xcom 2 on pc or one of the newer gen systems? IMO they are even better
Today is the one year anniversary of today's date last year
(message deleted)

User Info: NextGenISbetter

NextGenISbetter
1 month ago#7
kst8er posted...
have you tried xcom 2 on pc or one of the newer gen systems? IMO they are even better

I have the ps4 version still sealed on the shelf. I told myself I need to finish this one first.
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this truth.

User Info: dannyaq

dannyaq
1 month ago#8
i like it but man, so much cheesing with restarts.
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
1 month ago#9
X-COM (and XCOM) are my favorite series ever.

I seriously don't think I can ever get tired of playing them. Grabbed the XCOM2 Delux edition (the game, all add-ons and the soundtrack) for $24 during Steam's summer sale.

I haven't bought War Of The Chosen yet, but by the time I'm ready to play it, it'll likely be on sale at some point.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
1 month ago#10
if you ever try the pc version out check out the long war mod. its incredible.
Currently playing: Forza Horizon 3 - Dead Rising - Hitman
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XCOM Enemy Within really is a masterpiece

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived