This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that the Xbox 360 is dying out...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Now that the Xbox 360 is dying out...

User Info: HiddenDarknessX

HiddenDarknessX
4 weeks ago#11
A lot of 360 games are currently getting reprinted with xbox one / xbox 360 covers so I don't see the games getting phased out anytime soon especially with bc on the one.

User Info: Depth_scroll

Depth_scroll
4 weeks ago#12
1. Viva PiƱata
2. Perfect Dark Zero
3. Kameo: Elements of Power
A dream was cast off for getting played too out of station.
A cube marked with an x won't let you game outside the box.

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
4 weeks ago#13
codman4 posted...
Divinity II

If you do get Divinity II, make sure it's The Dragon Knight Saga (re-release) and *not* Ego Draconis (original; many problems, many fixed for the re-release).

Saints Row (if you like GTA-style games)
The Darkness
The Saboteur
TimeShift
'~'

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
4 weeks ago#14
Gamestop discounts dozens of xbox 360 games weekly if you check their price drop section. Target and Walmart have a limited selection of discount xbox 360 games. I picked up Borderlands the Pre-Sequel for $5 brand new at Five Below. If you look you can find some great games for real cheap on xbox 360.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: Fredrick2003x

Fredrick2003x
3 weeks ago#15
I'd advise picking up a copy of Too Human. The game may or may not have been great (I found enjoyment in it) but it cannot be purchased digitally and all unsold copies were destroyed.

Edit: If you didn't know about it. https://kotaku.com/5977350/too-human-wiped-from-existence-on-xbox-live
Now Playing - [XONE] Titanfall 2 (Respawn, 2016) -- [X360] Outrun Online Arcade (Sega/Sumo Digital, 2009) - [XONE] Alice: Madness Returns (Spicy Horse, 2011)

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
3 weeks ago#16
Fredrick2003x posted...
I'd advise picking up a copy of Too Human.

It has a few issues (what game doesn't?...), but the story is excellent. It has NG+ and it's equipment, leveling systems, and hidden challenges make the game very replayable.

If hack-and-slash RPGs are your thing, you also should look for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII-3. NG+ and upgrade/reward systems that scale to time and difficulty challenges.
'~'

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 weeks ago#17
Fredrick2003x posted...
I'd advise picking up a copy of Too Human. The game may or may not have been great (I found enjoyment in it) but it cannot be purchased digitally and all unsold copies were destroyed.

Edit: If you didn't know about it. https://kotaku.com/5977350/too-human-wiped-from-existence-on-xbox-live

I have a copy of this. I bought this because because it is an Xbox 360 exclusive and I tend to concentrate on buying console exclusives, delisted PC games and bad PC ports nowadays on the 360, as I get most of my games on PC. I didn't know that it was no longer being offered at the Xbox store.

It might be a good one to keep as a collector's copy although I don't think it is very much in demand as its reseller price is still very low.

I thought the game was decent. I thought it was kind of unique as I have never played Norse mythology in an alternative futuristic setting like this game had before.

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
3 weeks ago#18
I see very few games becoming expensive. The PS3 and 360 are closer in power than any other systems in the past and caused gaming to become much more mainstream than ever so more copies are out there

Just look at Halo 4 and Gears 3, millions of copies are in the wild so I could never see them going above $10.

On 360 the only games that will see a significant increase in price or be hard to find would be the shmups and niche exclusives like Spectral Force 3, Operation Darkness, Culdcept: Saga, Ace Combat 6, etc.
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 weeks ago#19
Xeno_Cyclops posted...

On 360 the only games that will see a significant increase in price or be hard to find would be the shmups and niche exclusives like Spectral Force 3, Operation Darkness, Culdcept: Saga, Ace Combat 6, etc.

Add some of the complete editions like Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition and Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition to that list.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: Fredrick2003x

Fredrick2003x
3 weeks ago#20
Today really is the best time to buy, I've seen most games going from between $3-$10 at stores that are not Gamestop (I try to avoid them when I can).
Now Playing - [XONE] Titanfall 2 (Respawn, 2016) -- [X360] Outrun Online Arcade (Sega/Sumo Digital, 2009) - [XONE] Alice: Madness Returns (Spicy Horse, 2011)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Now that the Xbox 360 is dying out...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived