This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$1 Gold plus free Nights into Dreams today only

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. $1 Gold plus free Nights into Dreams today only

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
3 weeks ago#1
As has been the case for the last few years, there is a $1 for a month of gold offer for Black Friday. However this time it's a bit earlier than usual, so for just today we can still get the first free Gold game in November, which is Nights into Dreams. It's always been a good game each year but frustratingly timed to end just before the sale.

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
3 weeks ago#2
Cool thanks!
(message deleted)

str8Knowledge
3 weeks ago#4
So I have to sign up today to get Nights?

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 weeks ago#5
Actually I was offered a month of gold free earlier this month. I decided to take advantage of that. Will they offer another one on Black Friday for $1, so I can extend it for another month?

str8Knowledge
3 weeks ago#6
On the website to sin up it says the free games are trackmania turbo, the turing test. Nights is there but it doesnt say free or any price.

Porcupine
3 weeks ago#7
The current $1 deal runs for another 2 weeks, although I'd be careful about waiting until the last minute since it appears to have started earlier than advertised. But today is the last day Nights into Dreams is offered free with gold.

When you use the free months of gold dashboard offers, it doesn't specify but it takes away one of the 3 free trials allotted to your console (and one lifetime per gamertag).

The $1 months don't have that string attached so eventually they become your best option. I redeemed the deal, but strangely it says I do not get charged for subscription renewal until 1/1/18 so I don't know if they changed their system, or if they are actually going to give me a couple extra free weeks?

Porcupine
3 weeks ago#8
Yeah it doesn't show the price for Nights but try to buy it and you will see that it's free. You can try to buy it before purchasing the gold, that's what I did.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 weeks ago#9
I guess since I already decided to take advantage of the free month trial earlier this month, that I won't be able to add this $1 extra month as well. Until when does this $1 deal last. I think my 1 month trial will end on December 9.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 weeks ago#10
says 13 days left
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj/

iir they usually offer it again around the beginning of january
nyuuuuuuuuu~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. $1 Gold plus free Nights into Dreams today only

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived