This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody here played forza 4 or were a fan? Could you answer this for me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody here played forza 4 or were a fan? Could you answer this for me?

User Info: KazGT6

KazGT6
3 weeks ago#1
I heard that the essentials edition for forza 4 was a huge step back from the standard version. Is this true? It's a lot worse? The essentials edition is much less though. If the essentials edition is alright then i might get that one. Your opinion?

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 weeks ago#2
iir it's mostly just more cars, something like 300 cars vs 500 cars. it might not have Autovista either (which lets you move around your cars in a showroom and take picturess)

there might be a few challenges you can't do because of lack of appropiate cars, but i think Essentials is good enough
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
3 weeks ago#3
i heard that most of the cars that they deleted in the essentials edition were mostly all like old cars or classic cars, not sure if this is true or not.
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: cold blue steel

cold blue steel
3 weeks ago#4
Essentials is a stripped down version that I think came with bundles.
Topic on the FM4 board with the same question and a decent answer:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997653-forza-motorsport-4/64770893
I'd agree with the sentiment that it isn't worth it, and full FM4 should be cheap enough now that you don't save much from buying essentials edition. I guess it depends how much you care about extra cars though (I think it's mostly cars, maybe a track or two, not sure).
I originally bought essentials edition because I saw it cheap, came home & googled, and ended up returning it and getting full FM4 instead.
tant d'echecs, tant de defaites
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody here played forza 4 or were a fan? Could you answer this for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived