This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

there's like almost no games for sale this black friday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. there's like almost no games for sale this black friday

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
1 month ago#1
here's the link to the list -- nah no point there's like nothing pretty much

mistake? joke? $1 cash grab? well at least i got nights and ive never bought anything from the black friday deals anyway, so i still made out better this year than previous ones

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#2
There's a bunch of games on sale.

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/deals/

And more 360 games on the Xbox One page. https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/deals/
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
1 month ago#3
i'm mildly tempted by the $2 Duke Nukem Forever
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#4
I bought the Deus Ex:Human Revolution Missing Link for $0.85 dlc on sale, since I have the base game from my gold subscription awhile ago.

BTW, to those who have Dirt 3 from the games with gold sub, the VIP pass is free at the moment which unlocks all the multiplayer modes, and adds 5 cars(Colin McRae R4, 1995 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500, Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak and Hummer H3).

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
1 month ago#5
okay that's a relief. apparently the news articles listing the sales were incomplete. thanks, if someone else makes a better thread for the sales i'll close this thread

User Info: Kuro-chan_101

Kuro-chan_101
1 month ago#6
beautifuldreams posted...

Go for it. It's a fairly long campaign (36 separate mission sections). It you can tolerate the load times and it's... unique style and sense of humour, it should be a doable play. I am on gameFAQs regularly enough if you need help with beating it.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
- 8th gen. Game Consoles = Anti-consumer. Boycott, today!

User Info: yuvrajDouglas

yuvrajDouglas
1 month ago#7
beautifuldreams posted...

No!!!!!that game is not even worth $2.

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#8
I grabbed Prey for $1.99 with my $10 MS free credit.

Just my luck, it will be a GWG in a month or so.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#9
I decided to get Prey(2006 version) as well. I am still thinking about picking up Tales of Vesperia and Catherine.

Since I just signed up for the GWG again for 3 months after giving it up last year, hopefully none of these games will be offered with that sub.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
1 month ago#10
i went with Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 HD instead of Duke Nukem Forever
nyuuuuuuuuu~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. there's like almost no games for sale this black friday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived