This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

don't forget to redeem your free $5 code today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. don't forget to redeem your free $5 code today

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
1 month ago#1
If you got one (none of my ~15 accounts did) don't forget to redeem your free $5 code from Microsoft, as it expires tomorrow. After you redeem it you will have an additional 90 days to use it before it also expires.

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
1 month ago#2
you probably need to be signed up forxbox rewards or something
Rand Paul 2016

Porcupine
1 month ago#3
Ah that could be it, my main account is signed up for bing rewards but I think xbox rewards is different and I never signed up for it. Thanks.

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#4
I got a $10 one and used it last week.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

Porcupine
1 month ago#5
You're the second person to mention the $10 code. Apparently that one was sent later and to e-mail instead of via Xbox Live message. Don't know the criteria for receiving it, and it seems to be less common than the $5 one.

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#6
November 17th was when I got it, if it matters. Oddly enough, it seems they gave it to me because I HADN'T bought anything from them in the last couple months. You'd think they'd give more to the people that had supported them more recently, but who knows. I'd had Xbox Live for over 12 years continuously, so that might have been part of it as well.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/spooie_redux/dddd_zps3sxrg3r6.jpg~original
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. don't forget to redeem your free $5 code today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived