This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About the XBOX 360 servers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. About the XBOX 360 servers

User Info: KronosNether

KronosNether
1 month ago#11
I checked the console online and the price was high,about 600$!wow,i hope its worth it at that price.I know its the best console the WORLD has to offer but it can be the best console at 100$ less...well i guess il wait for the price to drop.To change subject,what are you doing actually?
Let thy be guided by the light,spirited one,so you can overcome darkness.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#12
I play mostly on my gaming PC and Xbox 360. I am going to wait until I can get a 4K HDR capable TV or monitor and for the Xbox One X to go down in price before considering getting it. There are very few Xbox One exclusives at the moment anyways and I have a big backlog of 360 and PC games still to play.

KronosNether
1 month ago#13
FireDrakeZ posted...
I play mostly on my gaming PC and Xbox 360. I am going to wait until I can get a 4K HDR capable TV or monitor and for the Xbox One X to go down in price before considering getting it. There are very few Xbox One exclusives at the moment anyways and I have a big backlog of 360 games still to play.

I want a 4K TV for my part for when i'l be buyin that XBOX ONE X even if it's still in a long time,i dont care cause i got a big game library too on 11 consoles including Steam on PC and CD totaling near 200 games.So sure i can wait too.Its not like buying the brand new thing will do any difference like you said.How many Xbox 360 games you got?

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#14
More than a 100 games on Xbox 360 and 1500 on PC.

KronosNether
1 month ago#15
Youre an heavy gamer like me then,we should get along fine bro!

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#16
I have only played a fraction of the games I have in my possession man. I am more of a collector or a hoarder, not a heavy gamer at all. lol.

KronosNether
1 month ago#17
I played most of the games i own but some not finished,some completed. My gamer personality is a mix of hoarder and heavy player (back in the days) as of right now im not buying any more games due to lack of finances.When i find a game that i love,i tend to overplay it until im tired of it and even come back to it as i have difficulty to put a hold and try some other ones.Right now i play FIST OF THE NORTH STAR KEN'S RAGE and its a BLAST!reminds me of Double dragon whit GORE in it.

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#18
I don't have that game. If you are looking for martial arts games I suggest Jade Empire(OG Xbox game back compatible on the 360). I like the artistic settings and stunning visuals, the story, the well developed characters and the different kung fu styles in that game. If you like gore, try Ninja Gaiden 2, or Conan which I just digitally download from the Xbox store last week.

I tend to move around a lot trying different games on the PC and 360. Lately I have been shifting between Fable Anniversary, Jade Empire Special Edition, Starcraft II, Witcher 2 and several Paradox strategy games on the PC and Halo CE Anniversary, Fable 2, MGS HD collection, Chronicles of Riddick and Red Dead Redemption on the 360.

KronosNether
1 month ago#19
Games you mentioned that i like:ninja gaiden 2(own),Fable 3(own),Starcraft PC(used to own and mysteriously lost),Halo series(played all but one,own Halo 4),Red dead redemption what an excellent game i beat that game and loved it!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. About the XBOX 360 servers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived