This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bunch of 360 games 80-90% off this week.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Bunch of 360 games 80-90% off this week.
(message deleted)

User Info: Triple_Aitch

Triple_Aitch
1 month ago#12
This topic just made me wish "Conan: The Clueless Gamer" was a game.

I'd buy it at a high price.
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
1 month ago#13
Bought Sine Mora. It seems ironic that the Xbox 360 needed to die before we got some good deals...
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#14
Halo_Forever posted...
Bought Sine Mora. It seems ironic that the Xbox 360 needed to die before we got some good deals...

It won't be dying anytime soon especially with backward compatibility on Xbox One. Most of the Xbox 360 games will still be playable and even enhanced to match Xbox One X's specs, on Xbox live for the foreseeable future because of this.

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 month ago#15
FireDrakeZ posted...
I already bought Conan and Frontline : Fuel of War a few days ago, as I mentioned in the other threads. Nordic brought back the multiplayer servers for Frontline when it became back compatible on Xbox One and it is active again.

Did they?!?!

I've had the disc version for years, but went ahead and bought a digital version anyway. For $1.49, it's like giving the game away for free.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#16
spooie posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
I already bought Conan and Frontline : Fuel of War a few days ago, as I mentioned in the other threads. Nordic brought back the multiplayer servers for Frontline when it became back compatible on Xbox One and it is active again.

Did they?!?!

I've had the disc version for years, but went ahead and bought a digital version anyway. For $1.49, it's like giving the game away for free.

Yup. I actually have too many games on my backlog already, but the prices for both Conan and Frontlines were so ridiculous(cheaper than ebay, gamestop or amazon) that I decided to get them anyway.

BTW, there are some nice downloadable free tutorial videos for Frontlines on Xbox, more than I am used to seeing in other games.

spooie
1 month ago#17
Yeah, I just got my 2TB External HD to back up my stuff because both of my Xbox 360 hard drives were filling up.

I also got de Blob 2, as well as Conan, because they were cheap. And also boobs. But mostly because they were cheap.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

spooie
1 month ago#18
Oh, yeah... I also got JUJU. Heard it was a good 2D Platformer.

User Info: magx

magx
1 month ago#19
spooie posted...
Oh, yeah... I also got JUJU. Heard it was a good 2D Platformer.

It's basic but charming. My daughter loves it.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#20
spooie posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...

Did they?!?!

If you got Frontline: Fuel of War you might want to download this dlc's(probably for multiplayer) on Xbox Live for free:

Frontlines™: Conquer Mode
Frontlines™: Boneyard Map

and this videos also for free:

Hindsight Map Video
Sunder Map Video
Oilfield Map Tactics Video (HD)
Street Map Tactics Video (HD)
EMP Tech Training Video (HD)
Squad Tutorial Video (HD)
Vehicle Combat Tutorial Video (HD)
Air Support Training Video (HD)
Drone Technician Training Video (HD)
Infantry Combat Tactics Video (HD)
The World of Frontlines Video (HD)
Frontline Combat System Video (HD)
Future Weapons on the Frontlines (HD)
Multiplayer Video (HD)

I don't know of any other games that has so many training videos.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Bunch of 360 games 80-90% off this week.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived